Online Account Access Made Easy
To the Online Banking Login
- Browser Requirements/Settings
Online Banking Benefits
- Easy access to your primary and joint accounts
- Wide variety of account information and transactions
- Free eStatements and check images
- Free Online Bill Payer
- Free Online Deposit
- Free Mobile Banking
- Open and manage your accounts online
- Free online file storage for important files
- Export history to Quicken® or spreadsheet software
- And much, much more
Calculate how much Online Banking and Online Deposit can save you and the environment.
"I do most of my banking via DCU Online Banking"
All the information I need to manage my accounts, evaluate rates, and pay my bills is available right here online, 24 hours a day. It's easy to find, easy to use, and reliable. I can even order my checks here. Thanks!
— Beth, Nashua, NH
Online Banking at DCU
The pace of life is faster than ever. Time is precious. You need easy access to your money wherever you are, 24 hours a day. Online Banking gives it to you. That's why more than 345,000 DCU members use it to manage their DCU accounts and loans every day. All you need is your member number and PIN (Personal Identification Number).
Easy access to your primary and joint accounts
- View and access your primary accounts The accounts under your personal membership.
- View and access your joint accounts Account of another member on which you are a joint owner.
- Member to Member Transfers Allows you to move funds from your accounts into those of other memberships on which you are not a joint owner.*
Wide variety of account information and transactions
Online Banking gives you access to view-all, and transact with most of your DCU savings and loan accounts. Here's a list of the basic transactions you can perform:
- View the balances, account numbers, history, and details on all accounts
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts
- Deposit checks using Online Deposit
- Make single, recurring, and principal payments on your DCU loans
- Open new deposit accounts and apply for loans
- Take advances on your DCU Visa® Equity LinePLUS accounts
- Set up Notifications to alert you via email when checks clear, when balance levels are reached, or when certificates mature
- Reorder checks
- Change your account information and Online Banking options
Free eStatements and check images
With free eStatements, you can view, print, and save your monthly and quarterly statements for deposit and loan accounts, credit cards, and mortgages.
You can view, print, and save front and back PDF format images of your cleared checks. Up to twelve months of images are available.
More Great Online Banking Features
- Bill Payer – Save time and money by paying almost anyone using one time payments or setting up recurring payments. Billers you set up online can also be paid through Mobile Banking.
- Online Deposit – Deposit checks free with the camera on your smart phone or iPad, or the computer scanner.
- Credit Card Balance Transfer – Transfer balances from high rate credit and store cards and start saving immediately .
- CashEdge Funds Transfer – The easy way to move money between your DCU accounts and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Account Manager – Manage your Visa Rewards, update your personal information, report a lost/stolen card, request wire transfers, and more.
- Payment Center – Located within Account Manager, Payment Center is a convenient and secure way to move money into DCU and to make payments and transfers to your DCU Accounts.
- Online File Storage – Gives you a secure place to upload copies of your important document files for safekeeping. Access Online File Storage through Account Manager.
- Money Management An easy to use tool designed to help you manage your everyday finances all from within Online Banking.
- Payment Center A convenient and secure way to move money into DCU and to make payments and transfers to your DCU Accounts.
Free Mobile Banking
Access your DCU accounts with smart phones, iPads, and internet-connected devices. Learn more about Mobile Banking.
Export history to Quicken® or spreadsheet software
Online Banking supports account history exports in following formats:
- Quicken® in the QFX format
- Quickbooks® in the QBO format
- CSV (comma delimited file) for spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel®
If you encounter problems or develop questions while using Online Banking, our support team is here to help. Here's what you can expect:
- Online Help – Select Help or "?" as you begin a transaction and you'll see information specific to the page you are on.
- Online Support – Our eBranch support team answers virtually all emails we receive in 24 hours or less. Live Chat is also available from Online Banking during normal support hours.
- Telephone Support – For questions in regards to the Online Banking Service, please contact DCU's Electronic Services Department at 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797.
* To set up Member to Member Transfers, fill out a request form in Account Manager and these accounts will be added to your transfer list. Each time you complete a transfer, your DCU member number will be reflected on the recipient account statement for identification purposes.
"Everything in a one stop shop!"
Everytime I log onto Online Banking, I can do everything I need to do on a daily basis: check my balance, pay bills, receive notifications, open new accounts if needed, etc. AND, it's FREE! Does it get any better than that in today's economy?
— SH, Leominster, MA
Browsers Required for Online Banking
While a variety of browsers may work to use and navigate Online Banking, only the latest versions of the following browsers and versions are supported to work as intended:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari – Supported for Apple computers only
- Google Chrome
How do I find the version of my web browser? Visit this page to determine what browser version is installed on your computer.
Please note that mobile and tablet browsers are unsupported. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, we recommend that you download the DCU Mobile Banking app.
Browser Settings for Online Banking
You may need to change your browser settings in order to perform online banking transactions in some situations. Learn how to edit settings to accept 3rd party cookies, set recommended security settings, and delete cookies and temporary files on:
NOTE: To view and print PDF files, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 6.0 or later. Other PDF viewers may work, but we cannot guarantee the documents will display correctly.
To view flash-based content, you'll need Adobe Flash Player.
How do I retrieve my Member Number?
New PC Branch Problems
internet explorer, google chrome
can i pay a loan online?
How do I set up the ability to transfer from one DCU member to another DCU member?
"DCU's Online Banking is excellent"
DCU's Online Banking as well as their customer service are excellent! Thanks for providing this excellent service when big banks have failed to take care of their customers!!
— Kristina, K., Baltimore MD
- How to Log In to Online Banking for the First Time (video) Instructions on how to access online banking, create a password and access all your online DCU accounts.
- How to Use Online Check Deposit with a Computer and Scanner (video) Instructions on how to deposit a check to your account using a computer and a scanner.
- How to Reset a Forgotten Password (video) Forgot your password? These instructions show you how to Use the Forgot Your Password tool.
Related Online Banking Links
- DCU Text Alerts We'll send you a text message to let you know that you are in danger of bouncing a check, your loan payment is due, or if your balance falls below a certain amount. You choose which alerts that you want to receive!
- Account Manager Manage your accounts, get messages, upload documents, accept loan approvals, and so much more within Online Banking.
- Bill Payer Save money with every bill you pay. It's fast, easy and secure!
- CashEdge Funds Transfer Move money between your DCU accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions. Email money to anyone.
- eStatements View, print, and save your statements electronically through Online Banking.
- FinanceWorks An easy to use tool designed to help you manage your everyday finances all from within Online Banking.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile Banking Access your DCU accounts with smart phones, iPads, and internet-connected devices.
- Online Deposit Deposit checks free with the camera on your smart phone or iPad, or a computer scanner.
- Online File Storage Free secure storage of your important online document files.
- Security Features Here's how we protect your information and our systems.
- Scheduled Maintenance At off-peak times, we may take the system down for upgrades. Find out when the next times are.
- StreetWise Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention guide Learn how to protect yourself online from identity theft and fraud.
- Electronic Services Disclosure (.pdf format, 11 pages) This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- eStatement Disclosure (.pdf format, 1 page)