Online Banking access anywhere you go
Mobile Banking at DCU
Mobile Banking gives you quick and easy access to many Online Banking functions from virtually any smartphone or tablet through our mobile app or with your mobile phone's browser using mobile.dcu.org. Use Mobile Banking to deposit checks, pay your bills, view recent transactions, or transfer funds — anytime, anywhere.
What You'll Need to Begin
To use Mobile Banking, all you need is:
- an Android™ phone, iPhone®, iPad® or other wireless device with a data plan or access to WiFi;
- your DCU member number, and;
- your Online Banking password.
Download the DCU Mobile Banking App
Visit the Apple App store or Google Play and search for "DCU" to download the DCU Mobile Banking app today!
|How to Begin||
Apps not an option?
Go to mobile.dcu.org with any phone with a mobile browser
Make a deposit right from your mobile device
Online Balance Transfer
Apply for a loan
Balance information on primary and joint accounts.
Balance, dividend/interest, and payment information on primary and joint accounts.
View Recent Transactions
See past account activity and view front and back of cleared checks
|Transfer to Another Member**||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
- Member number and password privacy — For user authentication and reporting purposes, member numbers are stored but never shared or visible to outside parties.
- Mobile Banking data is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol and HTTPS/SSL, which provides the highest level of security.
- Session timeout — A session timeout after 20 minutes of inactivity is built in. This prevents someone from picking up your phone and accessing accounts.
** To set up a transfer to another member (Cross Account Transfers), fill out a request form in Account Manager within Online Banking and these accounts will be added to your transfer list. Each time you complete a transfer, your DCU member number will be reflected on the recipient account statement for identification purposes.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
Mobile Banking is rated out of 5 by 236.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mohan Vel from Excellent App Pro's 1. The App never crashes. 2. Finger print enabled logon. 3. ease of access, meaning easy menu , need not search for anything more easily accessible. Cons' Not able to setup Autopayments
Date published: 2017-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tabyus from Easy to use You can do anything on the mobile app with ease. No confusion and the best part is you don't have to sit in front of a desktop computer. On the go banking that can't be beat. I love it!!!!
Date published: 2017-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ericka from It's a wonderful features to have. My overall review couldn't be any better. Your company and your employees are so nice.
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Siwan from Easily accessible Great app! Very easy to navigate! Highly recommend it to anyone on the go!
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by ibank from Every thing is good, but no support for windows phone users I am DCU account holder but I don't have access to dcu on windows phone. and I am not happy with this. I am not sure is windows phone left out?
Date published: 2016-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anoop from Awesome product and services You are really awesome, I was new in US and not aware of much about banking and credit card etc. you made my life so easy with your online service. I just uploaded couple of documents on your portal and you gave what I was in need for and struggling with others bank. You are simply amazing.
Date published: 2016-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yogesh from Just Awesome Experience New to the country. Other bank (the big brother) gave me secure credit card by charging me. DCU gave me unsecured credit card with good enough credit. You guys are just amazing and made me happy. Now you are my bank for all practical purposes. I am switching my salary account and my vehicle loan to you. Thank You.
Date published: 2016-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maruthi S from Awesome App Best App available. Thanks DCU. Makes Life simpler.
Date published: 2015-05-29
How come when I search DCU in the Android Markwt there are no results?
I tried the previous suggestions but they didn't work for me. Instead, I went to mobile.dcu.org and signed in. There was a link to Android Market there.
Date published: 2013-10-23
If a check is deposited through the mobile app, when will the money appear in my account? Does it take longer than an ATM or branch deposit?
For me.............. weekends or when they are closed I have had it happen immediately and at the longest it's taken a few hours but never longer than a day. I haven't deposited a check in person since it's became available I love it.
Date published: 2013-12-14
Are there any plans to implement a Text feature for account information?
A friends bank has the texting feature. He just texts a comment to a specific number and his balance is returned. Other options are: Balance - all accounts Transaction history Help content
Date published: 2017-01-27
Check Balances Feature with Verison 2.0
Can someone in detail provide the steps to enable the check balance feature on my phone/ mobile banking application. I have logged in and "registered the device", do I need to turn this feature on at another location because if so I can't find it. The update notes mentioned something on the login screen but i saw no such option.
After further investigation I have found that the check balance feature is only available for android phones although in the iTunes store the DCU app explains the check balance feature. Is there any estimate on when this functionality will come to the iTunes Version of the app?
Date published: 2014-07-05
When can we expect an APP For Windows Phone 8
Almost all banks came up with this.. I use DCU mobile app extensively on my Tab. I would love this handy on my Windows phone.
From what I was recently told, there are currently no plans for a Windows 8 app at this time- development hasn't started.
Date published: 2013-10-23
"Banking on the Go!"
Thank you for this amazing phone app! I can easily transfer funds between my checking and savings accounts, check my balances and instantly check to see if my direct deposit has been made to my checking account!
— Karen92, Andover, MA
- How to Log In to Mobile Banking for the First Time (video) Step by step instructions on how to log in to Online Banking and access all your DCU accounts using the DCU Mobile App.
- How to Use Mobile Check Deposit with a Smartphone or Tablet (video) Step by step instructions on how to deposit a check to your account using a smartphone or a tablet.
- How to Reset a Forgotten Password (video) Forgot your password? These step by step instructions show you how to Use the Forgot Your Password tool.
Related Mobile Banking Links
- DCU Text Alerts We'll send you a text message to let you know that you are in danger of bouncing a check, your loan payment is due, or if your balance falls below a certain amount. You choose which alerts that you want to receive!
- Bill Payer Save money with every bill you pay. It's fast, easy and secure!
- Online Deposit Deposit checks free with the camera on your smart phone or iPad, or a computer scanner.
- Online Banking Picks up where Mobile Banking leaves off when it comes to completely managing your DCU accounts.
- New Features Read about the most recent enhancements we've made to Mobile and Online Banking.
- People Pay Allows you to quickly transfer money to a person either at DCU or another financial institution.
- StreetWise Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention guide Learn how to protect yourself online from identity theft and fraud.
- Electronic Services Disclosure (.pdf format, 11 pages) This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Check Cards, ATM Cards, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- eStatement Disclosure (.pdf format, 1 page)