Online Banking access anywhere you go
Mobile Banking at DCU
Mobile Banking gives you quick and easy access to many Online Banking functions from virtually any smartphone or tablet through our mobile app or with your mobile phone's browser using mobile.dcu.org. Use Mobile Banking to deposit checks, pay your bills, view recent transactions, or transfer funds — anytime, anywhere.
What You'll Need to Begin
To use Mobile Banking, all you need is:
- an Android™ phone, iPhone®, iPad® or other wireless device with a data plan or access to WiFi;
- your DCU member number, and;
- your Online Banking password.
Download the DCU Mobile Banking App
Visit the Apple App store or Google Play and search for "DCU" to download the DCU Mobile Banking app today!
|How to Begin||
Apps not an option?
Go to mobile.dcu.org with any phone with a mobile browser
Make a deposit right from your mobile device
Online Balance Transfer
Apply for a loan
Balance information on primary and joint accounts.
Balance, dividend/interest, and payment information on primary and joint accounts.
View Recent Transactions
See past account activity and view front and back of cleared checks
|Transfer to Another Member**||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
- Member number and password privacy — When logging in, passwords are never stored at any stage. For user authentication and reporting purposes, member numbers are stored but never shared or visible to outside parties.
- Mobile Banking data is encrypted using the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol and HTTPS/SSL, which provides the highest level of security.
- Session timeout — A session timeout after 20 minutes of inactivity is built in. This prevents someone from picking up your phone and accessing accounts.
** To set up a transfer to another member (Cross Account Transfers), fill out a request form in Account Manager within Online Banking and these accounts will be added to your transfer list. Each time you complete a transfer, your DCU member number will be reflected on the recipient account statement for identification purposes.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Instead, I went to mobile.dcu.org and signed in. There was a link to Android Market there.
Balance - all accounts
From the way it was explained to me - if you haven't yet used the Bill Pay to initiate a payment from a computer the Payees are not pushed to the mobile devices.
"Banking on the Go!"
Thank you for this amazing phone app! I can easily transfer funds between my checking and savings accounts, check my balances and instantly check to see if my direct deposit has been made to my checking account!
— Karen92, Andover, MA
- How to Log In to Mobile Banking for the First Time (video) Step by step instructions on how to log in to Online Banking and access all your DCU accounts using the DCU Mobile App.
- How to Use Mobile Check Deposit with a Smartphone or Tablet (video) Step by step instructions on how to deposit a check to your account using a smartphone or a tablet.
- How to Reset a Forgotten Password (video) Forgot your password? These step by step instructions show you how to Use the Forgot Your Password tool.
Related Mobile Banking Links
- DCU Text Alerts We'll send you a text message to let you know that you are in danger of bouncing a check, your loan payment is due, or if your balance falls below a certain amount. You choose which alerts that you want to receive!
- Bill Payer Save money with every bill you pay. It's fast, easy and secure!
- Online Deposit Deposit checks free with the camera on your smart phone or iPad, or a computer scanner.
- Online Banking Picks up where Mobile Banking leaves off when it comes to completely managing your DCU accounts.
- New Features Read about the most recent enhancements we've made to Mobile and Online Banking.
- People Pay Allows you to quickly transfer money to a person either at DCU or another financial institution.
- StreetWise Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention guide Learn how to protect yourself online from identity theft and fraud.
- Electronic Services Disclosure (.pdf format, 11 pages) This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Check Cards, ATM Cards, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- eStatement Disclosure (.pdf format, 1 page)