The easy way to receive your monthly account statements
- Fastest way to get annual tax forms
- See, print and save your monthly account, mortgage, and credit card statements in HTML and PDF format
- Enhanced check image printing
- Archive for statements and Visa bills
"Saving paper is a wonderful alternative to paper accumulation"
Excellent ease with use, great features, when needed, person to person contact has been excellent. I have no complaints!
— tj, Schaumburg, IL
Benefits of eStatements
eStatements are electronic versions of your monthly statements that can be viewed through Online Banking. eStatements offer many additional benefits above the standard paper statements including:
- Electronic Tax Forms – No waiting for your tax forms in the mail. You even get your electronic tax form earlier in the month than if you had to wait for the paper version. You can view and print year-end tax forms (including 1098 and 1099-INT) whenever it is convenient for you.
- Account reconciliation – Allows you to enter outstanding transactions and balance your checkbook.
- Pie Charts – Shows you how your funds are allocated.
- Enhanced Check Image Printing – Allows you to print all your check images for the month, front and back, without having to print them individually.
- eStatement Archive for Statements – Holds one year of history for statements and check images.
- eStatement Archive for Visa® Bills – Holds one year of history for Visa statements.
- Printable PDF Statements – Account statements and Visa statements can be downloaded and saved on your computer.
- Email Notifications – Receive an email message that tells you when your statement is available, and your Visa bill has been posted.
- Secure – You won't need to be concerned about lost or stolen mail.
How to pay your Visa statement
When you receive your Visa eStatement, to pay your bill we recommend that you use the "Account Transfer" or "Scheduled Transfer" functions in Online Banking. Be sure to make your payments to DCU prior to the due date each month.
If you are mailing in your payment, please make your check or money order payable to DCU Visa, include your DCU membership and the Loan Number assigned to your Visa in Online Banking, e.g.; 141. Do not include your Visa Card number.
220 Donald Lynch Blvd.
PO Box 9130
Marlborough, MA 01752-9130
Current Email Address
Be sure DCU has your current email address for eStatements. DCU will use the email information current on the eStatement page of Online Banking to notify you that your account statement is available for viewing. If this address changes or is incorrect you can change it by doing the following:
- Log onto Online Banking from our homepage
- Select the User Options in the upper right hand corner
- Select the Change Email Address option
- Enter the new email address and submit your change
If you decide that you would like to receive electronic statements, you can make changes at any time through your eStatement Profile. To access your profile:
- Select the eStatement tab in Online Banking
- Select the Profile tab
- Change your Delivery Preference to your new choice
- Select Accept the Terms and Save Changes to submit your change
- Electronic Services Disclosure (.pdf format, 11 pages) This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- eStatement Disclosure (.pdf format, 1 page)
eStatements is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by [email protected] from My Issue with Estatements has been resolved Quickly My issue has been resolved quickly by one of the customer representative ( Denise), She is very helpful and Informative.
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Free checking from This product is really good and offers great advantages You can easily check your monthly statements for free and as many times as you can
Date published: 2012-07-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sally from Great product and service I am very happy with the overall service I get from DCU.
Date published: 2011-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by lj from Saving paper is a wonderful alternative to paper accumulation. Excellent ease with use, great features, when needed, person to person contact has been excellent. I have no complaints!
Date published: 2011-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusieQ from This product provides all I need to know about my account use I am able to use my eStatements for a number of purposes. It is a source to quickly track my spending habits, gas use, yearly expenses and more!
Date published: 2011-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Puhlady from Nothing could be easier to use and saves trees! Have used for several years and am pleased with all aspects.
Date published: 2011-05-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kurt from Very helpful towards going paperless, but user interface is tedious When downloading, pdf's have to be selected one month at a time. Would be helpful to have the ability to download a year (or more) ata time. Also, the "Pie" chart report shows on the screen, but isn't inlcuded in the pdf.
Date published: 2011-05-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by Angelina from Don’t get this option The estatement won’t be available for you that easy, and if you need a copy they will charge you oer page.
Date published: 2019-01-11
when is the e statement typically released
The eStatements for the previous month are usually available within Online Banking within the first full week of the month. You should receive a notification that your statement is available before the end of the week.
Date published: 2018-11-10
How can I view my e statement?
You may view your estatements by logging into Online Banking from our full site and then selecting the ESTATEMENTS tab.
Date published: 2018-12-08
How can I access my tax information?
I use to receive a document that I could give to my accountant to do my taxes. How do I retrieve this?
Your tax documents are available through Online Banking by selecting the ESTATEMENTS tab. If you are not set up for electronic statements a copy would have also been sent to you by mail.
Date published: 2018-04-07
I don't see 2012 1099-INT
I cannot find 1099-INT for 2012 under my estatements. Have 1099-INTs been out yet?
1099-INT forms for 2012 were provided in January 2013. If you do not have one, it is likely because you earned less than $10 in dividends during the tax year. You may confirm this by reviewing your December 2012 Regular Monthly Statement.
Date published: 2013-10-23