Updated, June 13, 2023: All eStatements and tax forms have been completely restored as of June 12th. To access your eStatements, please log in to DCU Digital Banking.
If you reside within our branch footprint of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, you may visit any DCU branch for a notarized, printed copy of your account history.
For those members not near a branch in need of a notarized copy of your account history, please contact us.
Need to access checks? Please follow the appropriate process for your preferred access method – note, it may vary depending on whether you are accessing Digital Banking on a mobile device or web browser.
- Personal DCU checks you’ve written: To access copies of such checks, please click on your checking account within DCU Digital Banking. Then:
- On a Mobile Device – select “See More Activity” and choose the “Add Filter” icon to filter checks by date;
- On a Web Browser – select the “Add Filter” link to filter checks by date.
- Online Deposited Checks: To review the status of checks deposited to your DCU account through Remote Deposit Capture, or to view copies of such checks, following these steps:
- On a Mobile Device – tap the Move Money tab, then select Check Deposit, and click on the folder icon on the top right of the screen;
- On a Web Browser – select the Move Money tab, then select Check Deposit, and click on the account the deposit was made to - click the green remote deposit button - go to Continue with Website - choose the folder icon at the top right of the screen.
As new information becomes available, this page will be updated. We appreciate your continued patience.