How to Set Recommended Browser Security Settings on Chrome
- Open the Settings page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Show advanced settings…"
- Locate the "Privacy" section and choose "Content Settings…"
- In the "Content settings" overlay ensure that the following options are set:
- Cookies: Allow local data to be set (recommended)
- Pop-ups: Allow all sites to show pop-ups
*Please note that Google Chrome no longer supports NPAPI plugins. This includes Java. Java is required to utilize direct scanning with DCU’s Online Deposit service. Because of this, Online Deposit for Google Chrome will only function with the “Zero Client” version of the service.