Great values on car, truck, and van financing
- Apply Now
New or Used Car Loan Benefits
- New and used cars, trucks, and vans at the same low rates
- Great rates and affordable payments
- Borrow up to 120% of price
- Finance up to 84 months
- Save with Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Auto Loan Calculator
Estimated Monthly Payments at DCU
800.328.8797 (select 3)
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
I am very happy with interest rate offered to me and the service is so fast!
— Kumar, Parma, OH
New and Used Auto Loan Details
- New or used vehicles at the same low rates – Car dealers and most institutions often charge you more for used some 20% or more.
- Borrow for cars, trucks, or vans – Borrow to buy your next vehicle or refinance the one you drive.
- Great rates and affordable payments – Finance up to 84 months. The longer the loan term, the lower your monthly payment.
- Borrow up to 120% of Price – Qualified borrowers can finance up to 120% of NADA retail book value or 120% of the purchase price whichever is less, PLUS DCU GAP and DCU Warranty. DCU will only finance over 100% when it's DCU's GAP and Warranty, not dealer add-ons.
- Save with Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers. Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
Auto Loan Rates*For New or Used Cars, Trucks, and Vans
Qualified borrowers can finance up to 120% of NADA retail book value or 120% of the purchase price, whichever is less.
|Terms / Features||Our Best Rates*|
|Annual Percentage Rate
|Estimated Monthly Payment
Per $1,000 Financed
Auto Loan Calculator
|Up to 36 months||2.24%||$28.75|
|Up to 48 months||2.24%||$21.80|
|Up to 65 months||2.24%||$16.35|
|Up to 72 months||3.24%||$15.30|
|Up to 84 months||4.74%||$14.01|
Rates are effective .
*Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method. Rates listed are for consumer loans. Rates on commercial vehicle loans are 1% to 3% over rates listed. Certain Business Vehicle and Equipment loans may be subject to a maximum loan of 80% of the purchase price.
I am a student, my credit is around 620 and I need a loan to pay a car, would I be qualified?
When can I apply for an auto loan if the car is being built at the factory based on my order.
I would like to become a member but have never worked with one of the organizations listed.
Any fees associated with an auto loan?
If I were to buy a 2004 Volvo fot 13.5K and needed a loan, would i qualify? how much could I get?
"Amazing For An
The best auto loan closing, EVER...thank you for making this so easy.
— DSS, Bedford, NH
"Convenient and Easy Online Application"
Good customer service and quick response. Very convenient communicating online for the required documents.
— Vinay, Rochester, NY
Auto Loan Resources
- Are You Already Approved? – Login to Online Banking and check your Account Manager inbox for a message. If you are, you can accept your approved loan online.
- Auto Loan Check – Check provided for pre-approved auto loan. Makes shopping and purchasing a vehicle quick and easy.
- NADA Vehicle Price Guide – Get prices on new and used vehicles to help in negotiating the sale or purchase of a vehicle.
- AutoPREMIER – Free no hassle service with pre-arranged new car prices for buying your next car. Available in MA and NH.
- Auto Buying Resources – Get shopping advice, get DCU auto loans at participating dealers, research new and used cars, access NADA Guides and Edmunds, and more.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers.
- Payment Protection – Helps relieve the pressure of your loan payments during certain unexpected events.
- DCU Auto Insurance – You can count on us for good service, good value, and expert help in choosing the best auto insurance solution for you and your family.
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance – Available through DCU, it covers you for out of pocket repairs on both new and used cars at half the cost of an extended warranty.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection – If your car is totaled or stolen, this optional insurance covers the difference between the insurance settlement and the loan balance.
- Intent to Sell Form – Provide to DCU if you are buying a vehicle through a private sale.
- TItle Services – Request a Lien Satisfaction Letter or Duplicate Title Application.
Auto Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise Available Cash Calculator – Learn the most you should pay for your next car and the amount of cash your desired loan payment will get you.
- StreetWise Auto Buyers Guide – Use this guide to help ensure you negotiate the best deal before purchasing your next vehicle.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreetWise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.
- Vehicle Loan Payoff Form for Insurance Agencies or Dealers – Dealers and insurance agencies can use this form to obtain a 10-day loan payoff for members' auto loans.
- My Loan Insurance – Secure site that is used by your financial institution to enable you to submit insurance information electronically to us.