Submission Guidelines for Ratings and Reviews at DCU
We value you and your opinion!
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product or service and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product or service
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Member numbers, account numbers, member names, and other personally identifiable financial information
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Information which is not permissible to publish on a credit union website in the form submitted as per government regulations governing credit unions
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other member service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.