- Get valuable benefits automatically such as:
- Free DCU ATM access
- Monthly ATM surcharge reimbursement
- Better loan rates
- Free checks
- Free monthly credit score
- Get Plus Benefits with direct deposit to your DCU Checking Account
- Get Relationship Benefits with direct deposit to your DCU Checking Account and five payments per month (see next tab for details)
- Available with Free Checking and Dividend Checking
What are Plus Benefits?
- Free use of non-DCU ATMs – otherwise $0.75 per transaction
- Up to $10 per month in non-DCU ATM surcharge reimbursements
- Special .50% consumer loan rate discount with electronic payment from a DCU account
How Do I Qualify for Plus Benefits?
You'll automatically receive these benefits every month you maintain direct deposit1 of your net pay, Social Security, or pension into your DCU Checking Account.
What are Relationship Benefits?
With Relationship benefits, you receive all the Plus and Member benefits and
- Free DCU Custom-style checks (120 per year)
- Up to $25 per month in non-DCU ATM surcharge reimbursements
How Do I Qualify for Relationship Benefits?
You'll automatically receive these benefits when you maintain direct deposit1 of your net pay, Social Security, or pension into your DCU Checking Account and make at least five payments per month. Payments include credit and debit card transactions, bill payments, balance transfers, and P2P payments.
How to Determine your Checking Level
When you qualify for Plus or Relationship benefits, your account name stays Free Checking in Online Banking and on your statement. You can view your current benefits level on your Online Banking Account Manager homepage, or ask us in any branch, by email, or phone.
* The direct deposit requirement is waived on Plus benefits for members under 23.