Easy Touch Telephone Teller Features
- Hear account balances and history
- Hear if checks have cleared
- Make transfers between your DCU accounts
- Have a withdrawal check mailed to you
- Free 24-hour access from any phone anywhere
- Choose by speech recognition or keypad
- Call 508.263.6700 and choose option 2
Free 24-Hour Access to Your Accounts by Touch-Tone Phone
Easy Touch Telephone Teller is a free 24-hour service that allows you to move money within your DCU account by phone. With the speech-recognition version, just say what you want when prompted. With the touch-tone version, just press numbers on your telephone keypad.
All you need to start using Easy Touch is your DCU member number and the secret 4-digit DCU Personal Identification Number (PIN) you received when you joined. If you don't remember it, let us know and we will have another copy printed and sent to you. No one at DCU has access to your PIN.
Simply call 508.263.6700 and choose #2 when we answer and listen for Easy Touch
With Easy Touch Telephone Teller You Can:
- Check savings, checking, and loan account balances.
- Hear all recent account activity (deposits, withdrawals, purchases, and payments).
- Get detailed Account History choose from categories such as recent activity, recent debits, recent credits, recent checks or cleared checks by check number.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Make loan payment transfers.
- Get year-to-date and prior year interest on loan accounts as well as loan pay off amounts.
- Make line of credit advances to other accounts.
- Make withdrawals by check mailed to your address of record.
- Make transfers from your account to other members' accounts (this feature must be set up in advance).
Using Easy Touch Telephone Teller
- You must know your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to use Easy Touch, Online Banking, your ATM or Debit Card, and to get cash advances using your DCU Visa®.
- You need your savings and loan numbers. Visit Online Banking to get your account numbers.
- Sign up to make cross account transfers. With Easy Touch you can transfer money from your accounts to other members' savings and loan accounts. Sign up for this feature by visiting Account Manager in Online Banking and choosing "Cross Account Transfers."
Note: All savings and money market accounts are limited to six outgoing phone transfers per month Regulation D. See the StreetWise Guide to Regulation D for more information.
For the Speech Recognition Version:
- Speak clearly into your phone. Do not use a speaker phone.
- Easy Touch will confirm your response if it cannot understand you.
- You can speak while Easy Touch is offering choices. It will recognize your response.
- Speak your Member Number, PIN, and account number choices one digit at a time. Example: "one, two, three, four" for 1234.
- Speak amounts as a phrase or single digits. Example: two hundred thirty dollars and fifty cents.
- Say "start over" to return to the main menu or "go back" to go back one level.
- To end the call say "goodbye" or hang up.
For the Touch Tone Version:
- Press 8 to hear the menu again.
- Press 9 to go back one menu.
- Press * to end the call.
- The last two digits equal cents. For $100.00 you will enter 10000#.
- Press # after each entry (only if prompted).
- To speed up transactions you can enter information before Easy Touch stops talking. Example: Member Number 1234567 and PIN 1234 can be entered as 1234567#1234# as soon as touch-tone Easy Touch begins speaking.