Sungage Solar Loan Program
- Learn More
DCU has partnered with Sungage Financial so you can take advantage of Sungage's industry-leading expertise in streamlining the entire residential solar ownership process. DCU members also get access to Sungage's network of fully licensed and approved solar installers who share our strong commitment to amazing customer service and high-quality products.
Sungage Solar Loan Benefits:
- Reduce your utility bills by switching to your own solar power
- Solar arrays are eligible for a 30% Federal Tax Credit – saving you even more money*
- Budget-friendly features including multiple loan terms and a no-money down option
* Consult your tax professional about your individual tax situation.
Sungage Solar Loan Details
- The right home solar system for YOU – DCU, in partnership with Sungage, offers financing for a variety of solar systems to fit your specific needs.
- Tax Credit – You may qualify for a tax credit of approximately 30%*, and this portion of your solar system cost can be financed at 0% APR.
- Peace of Mind – A Sungage Financial Approved Partner Installer** will design a system that is right for your home*** and energy needs.
- Convenience – DCU will make all payments directly to the installer on your behalf.
- No Home Equity Required – You do not need to have any equity in your home to qualify for our financing. This is a secured loan; however, we use the solar equipment, not your home, as the collateral for our financing
* Consult your tax professional about your individual tax situation
** Must be a Sungage Financial Approved Partner Installer (Approved Installer Partners are located in MA, NH, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, MD, NJ, NY, OR, VT, and TX)
*** Solar equipment must be installed at your personally-owned primary residence
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Learning More About The Sungage Solar Loan Is Easy
Sungage Financial has created a web portal especially for DCU members to learn more about the benefits of going solar and the Sungage Solar Loan.
Please click on the "Get Started" button above to learn more.