DCU Quick Loan
Get the Cash You Need Fast
Life can be unpredictable. DCU’s Quick Loan is designed to help members cover emergency and other unexpected expenses — fast — without having to pay the excessive rates and fees associated with alternative solutions. A DCU Quick Loan is a new preapproved short-term personal loan for a small dollar amount available exclusively through Loan Suite in Online Banking and the DCU Mobile App.
Unlike other loan alternatives, there are no application fees, hidden fees, or credit checks. Upon acceptance of the preapproval offer and terms and conditions, the money will be deposited in your savings account within minutes!
DCU Quick Loan Details:
- Must be at least 18-years-old at time of application.
- DCU Members in good standing must have established their membership 90 days prior to applying for a Quick Loan in the amount of $200 to $500, or 180 days or more to be eligible for a Quick Loan up to $1,000 with a maximum repayment period of six months (if eligible) at a rate of 22.00% (APR*).
- Members cannot have more than one Quick Loan open at the same time and can have no more than 3 Quick Loans in a 180-day period.
- No minimum time to repay and no prepayment penalties.
And, by making on-time payments, you could potentially build or improve your credit score.
If you wish to apply for a Quick Loan, but were not issued a preapproval, you can do so through Loan Suite in Online Banking and the DCU Mobile App. Your application will be submitted for review and processed by a Consumer Loan Department Member Service Representative.
Now you know why a DCU Quick Loan is a great way to get the cash you need quickly at an affordable rate.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Quick Loan Rates*
|Our Best Rates*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 6 Months||22.00%||$177.55|
Rates are effective .
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreeWwise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.