APR AS LOW AS
TERM FOR RATE SHOWN
MAX. CLTV FOR RATE SHOWN
90% of your home's value
1. Eligibility by Family Relationship to a Current DCU Member
Relatives of DCU members are eligible to join if they are spouses, domestic partners, children grandchildren, parents, grandparents or siblings (including adoptive in-law, and step relationships).
2. Eligibility by Company You Work for or Retired From
- You currently work for or retired from a company in our list of participitating employers.
- You have a family relationship (as described above) to a non-member who currently works for or retired from a company or organization in our field of membership.
3. Eligibility by Organization You Belong To
- You currently belong to or join an organization whose members we serve.
- You have a family relationship (as described above) to a non-member who belongs to an organization in our list of participating organizations.
4. Eligibility by Community
You are automatically eligible to join DCU if you live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the communities in our list. Any business or other legal entity located in one of these areas is also automatically eligible to join.