As we continue to monitor CDC guidance, we have adjusted our mask requirement policy in all DCU branches. As of Monday, June 14, 2021, please note the following:
- Vaccinated individuals - masks are optional – (please make the decision best for you).
- Non-vaccinated individuals - masks should be worn.
DCU will continue to follow CDC guidelines and protocols regarding cleaning and sanitization.
- Acton, MA
- Andover, MA
- Burlington, MA
- Fitchburg, MA
- Framingham, MA
- Franklin, MA
- Hudson, NH
- Leominster, MA
- Lexington, MA*
- Littleton, MA**
- Lowell, MA
- Manchester, NH
- Marlborough, MA (Solomon Pond)
- Marlborough, MA (East)
- Merrimack, NH
- Methuen, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Tyngsborough, MA
- Waltham, MA
- Westborough, MA
- Worcester, MA (Shrewsbury Street)^
- Worcester, MA (Gold Star Blvd.)^
- Worcester, MA (Worcester Crossing)^
* Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Lexington, MA as of Wednesday, August 18. For more information, please click here.
** Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Littleton, MA as of Tuesday, September 7. For more information, please click here.
^ Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Worcester, MA as of Monday, September 20. For more information, please click here.