As we continue to monitor CDC guidance, we have adjusted our mask requirement policy in all DCU branches. As of Monday, June 14, 2021, please note the following:
- Vaccinated individuals - masks are optional – (please make the decision best for you).
- Non-vaccinated individuals - masks should be worn.
Please note that individual cities and towns may have mask mandates in effect. See below or visit your branch's page to view that information, if applicable. DCU will continue to follow CDC guidelines and protocols regarding cleaning and sanitization.
- Acton, MA
- Andover, MA
- Burlington, MA
- Fitchburg, MA
- Framingham, MA
- Franklin, MA
- Hudson, NH
- Leominster, MA
- Lexington, MA*
- Littleton, MA**
- Lowell, MA
- Manchester, NH
- Marlborough, MA (Solomon Pond)
- Marlborough, MA (East)
- Merrimack, NH
- Methuen, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Tyngsborough, MA
- Waltham, MA***
- Westborough, MA
- Worcester, MA (Shrewsbury Street)^
- Worcester, MA (Gold Star Blvd.)^
- Worcester, MA (Worcester Crossing)^
* Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Lexington, MA as of Wednesday, August 18. For more information, please click here.
** Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Littleton, MA as of Tuesday, September 7. For more information, please click here.
*** Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Waltham, MA as of Monday, October 4. For more information, please click here.
^ Local Indoor Mask Order In-Effect in Worcester, MA as of Monday, September 20. For more information, please click here.