What's New At DCU
DCU news, special offers, and events
Financial and Consumer Education and News
- The latest Members' Monthly is available online Why wait for the mail or your statement for the latest education and information from DCU?
- Latest consumer warnings and advice StreetWise, our Consumer Education Program, will tell you how to protect yourself from the latest assaults on your wallet and security.
Savings and Checking News and Offers
- It's Time to Move Your Checking to DCU Other products just can't compete.
Loan and Visa® News and Offers
- Automatically Enjoy 1% Cash Back This Holiday Season, simply use your DCU Visa Platinum or Platinum Rewards Card anytime between Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve and receive 1% cash back!
- Sungage Solar Loan Program We've partnered with Sungage Financial so you can take advantage of Sungage's industry-leading expertise in streamlining the entire residential solar ownership process.
- Share Your DCU Visa Story Share your stories, memories, and big plans with the DCU community and read what other DCU members have done with their own DCU Visa Platinum cards.
- Great Low Rates. Great Mortgage Options Talk to us today if you are buying a new home or interested in refinancing from another institution.
- Second Chance Auto Loans Moving your auto loan to DCU can cut your payments, interest, or both. Find out how much today!
- DCU Visa Platinum Credit Card and DCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Jump out of other high-interest credit cards and into one of DCU's excellent Visa options.
- Love My Credit Union Rewards DCU members can receive exclusive discounts without cost or obligation from many companies such as Sprint, 1-800-Flowers, Turbo Tax, Macy's and more.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
Financial and Consumer Services Offers
- Protect your assets and property DCU Insurance is here to get you the auto, home, property, and liability coverage you need with personal service and excellent value.
- DCU Financial* Marriage, children, college, and retirement will all have a major financial impact on your life. DCU Financial can help you plan for it all.
Account Access Technology News
- Surcharge-Free Allpoint ATM Network DCU members now have access to America’s largest surcharge-free ATM network, with over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.
- Free wireless account access Mobile Online Banking offers free account access from your web-enabled phone.
- Online Banking New Features What's new and on the way, including enhanced access from your mobile phone.
- Online Deposit Scan and deposit your checks at home or the office on your time. Also available from your phone by simply taking a picture of the check you want to deposit.
- Verification of Deposit (VOD) Letter Members can now process and create their own Verification of Deposit letters through Online Banking Account Manager.
General DCU News
- DCU Branch Expansion News We are constantly working on new branches to better serve current members and attract new ones.
- Recent Contest Winners DCU has many contests throughout the year and here is where you can find out who won.
- Financial literacy outreach Find out how DCU provides free financial literacy outreach programs for teachers.
- Holiday Closings Here are the days we'll be closed during the upcoming year, though you'll still be able to access your accounts by ATM, Online Banking, Easy Touch and with your DCU mobile apps.
- 2016 Shredder Days and #TechSaturdays DCU will be offering free personal paper shredding at branches throughout the year, plus demonstrations on our latest banking technology. Find out what days and where we'll be.
- DCU & FOX25 Zip Trips Each Friday throughout the summer, we'll be "Zip-Tripping" to towns and cities across New England as FOX25 broadcasts live.
- Member Referral Program The Member Referral program takes place several times during the year and rewards members who refer friends and family to join DCU.