DCU is searching for Leaders to
join its Board of Directors
We're searching for candidates to nominate for seats on DCU’s Board of Directors. Are you interested?
DCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by and operated for our members. Since our charter in October of 1979, we have been chosen as the credit union for more than 700 companies and organizations. DCU serves more than 850,000 members and their families in all 50 states. DCU is the largest credit union headquartered in New England, and is among the top 15 nationwide. We deliver top notch products and services to our members and continue to grow.
Our vision is that "All members achieve their financial goals collaboratively." As we strive toward that objective, we continue to raise our game. We are determined to reach new heights in the value we bring to our members. Currently we are looking for individuals with unique experiences and skills to enhance our Board of Directors.
The DCU Board of Directors defines the strategic direction of DCU for maximum benefit of the membership and their evolving wants and needs. To help us deliver on our vision we're seeking Directors that:
- Display total integrity, honesty, commitment and transparency in all credit union matters.
- Act at all times as a representative of the membership.
- Offer contagious optimism for future possibilities.
- Able to articulate visionary ideas for the future.
- Effective at articulating their own positions while genuinely open to the opinions and ideas of others.
- Able to participate in-person at Board meetings and conferences.
- Actively engage in committee work including leadership roles as appropriate.
- Possess strong business, industry and financial skills.
- Able to integrate the voice of members into strategic plans for the years ahead.
DCU's Board of Directors is committed to becoming even more World Class. We are looking for quality individuals to join in that journey.
If you desire to be part of our industry-leading organization as a Board Member, please email* [email protected] before Wednesday, August 14, 2019 to learn more about the recruitment process and obtain an application package.
*Please note that ordinary email is not secure. You should avoid including any sensitive personal or financial information. Contact DCU directly with specific questions concerning your account or membership.