Members' Monthly Newsletters
Receive these newsletters with your monthly statement or as an email
Important Points Of Members' Monthly Newsletters
- Keep up with products and services DCU offers
- Great financial tips and interesting facts
"Easy To Work With"
I go to DCU for all my financial needs. You guys make the process so smooth and easy. And that's how banking should be done.
— Amy, Merrimack, NH
Members' Monthly Overview
Click on the title to view recent issues of Members' Monthly, the newsletter we send members with their monthly statements or as an email.
Note that the information in these newsletters was correct at the time of publication and may no longer be accurate. This is especially true with savings rates, loan rates, and special offers. Please refer to other portions of our web site for the most up to date information.
- People Pay: A Fast, Easy, Safe Way to Send Money
- Savings Accounts: Not Just a Way to Store Money
- Paying for College or Repaying Student Loans? DCU Can Help
- How Much Can You Really Afford to Spend on a Car?
- Making Payments and Transfers to DCU? It's Easy!
- Catch Some Rays and Save Some Green
- Need to Skip a Payment? No Problem.
- Your Home: Why and When Should You Refinance
- 5 Benefits of Direct Deposit
- A Smarter Way to Pay for Home Improvements, Travel, and Other Expenses
- There's Still Time to Plan Your Road Trip!
- People Pay: Sending Money Has Never Been Faster or Easier!
- This Summer — Choose a DCU Visa®
- Debt and Budget Management Made Easy
- Should You Rent or Buy?
- What's Your Credit Score?
- Online Account Access Made Easy
- Save Time and Money With Your DCU Debit Card
- Consolidate Your Credit Card Balances or Other Debt into One Loan
- Education and Services for Children and Young Adults
- Make College More Affordable With DCU
- Primary Savings: Higher Rate On Your First $750!
- Choosing Colleges—StreetWise Parents' Guide
- Pay Securely, in a Flash!
- Wouldn't It Be Nice To Lower Your Monthly Car Payment?
- Buying And Refinancing—Better Home Loans From DCU
- Direct Deposit Your Tax Refunds
- DCU's Health Savings Account
- Mobile Banking — Access Your Account From Anywhere!
- Pay at the Register with DCU and Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
- Different Things You Can Do to Rebuild Your Credit
- CO-OP Shared Branch Locations
- Free Really Means Free!
- DCU's Annual Memorial Scholarship Program
- Need to Skip a Payment? No Problem.
- 2017 Board Nominees and Annual Meeting
- 5 Last-Minute Shopping Tips!
- Saving Is Easy with DCU!
- FREE People Pay Makes It Easy to Pay People!
- Thinking Ahead to Warmer Weather? Boat and RV Loans at DCU
- Make a DCU Visa® Debit Card Your Everyday Card
- Debt and Budget Management Made Easy!
- Fast Is Great. Secure Is Better. Visa Checkout Gives You Both.
- Protect Yourself from Credit Card Fraud
- Get the Most Out of Your DCU Membership!
- Deposit Your Check in Less than 2 Minutes!
- Are Savings in Store for You This Busy Shopping Season?
- Buying or Refinancing, We Have the Right Option for You
- Second Chance Auto Loans - How Much Money Could You Save Every Month?
- Are You Paying High Interest Rates on Your Credit Card?
- What Is Skip-A-Payment?
- Financial Wellness and Recovery: DCU Is Here to Help
When is your next document shredding event and where?
What are the requirements to become a member or open an account with DCU?
Can we have a specific date on apple pay? I want to sign up and if not very soon, I will use another bank.
How can I be getting my monthly credit score ?
Does DCU have any branches or facilities in Florida? If so where. Thank you a life-long owner.
A++++++ to all the staff at DCU. You all are truly amazing. I love that you are all very knowledgeable. Whenever I have a question, you are all there to answer it.
— Rory, Richmond, VA
Members' Monthly Related Links and Resources
- StreetWise Consumer Education Program – The home page for our award-winning consumer education program. Includes a detailed glossary of financial terms.
- StreetWise Auto Buying Guide – Learn how to buy a car without getting taken.
- StreetWise Homebuying and Mortgages – Learn how to save money and aggravation before and after the sale.
- StreetWise Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention – Learn how to protect yourself and your privacy.
- StreetWise Guide to Using Financial Services – Learn how to get the most from basic financial services such as checking, certificate, IRAs, check cards, and NCUA insurance coverage.
- StreetWise Credit and Credit Management – How to get and keep a good credit rating. How to recognize credit problems and solve them.