Recent DCU Youth Newsletters
Show Me and Barnyard Cents
Select on the title to view recent issues of Show Me, the newsletter for teens and young adults, that talks about real life money situations for members 13 through 22 also sent out monthly in statements. Or choose Barnyard Cents Quarterly, the fun and educational newsletter for kids up to age 13 sent out each quarter in their statements.
Please note that the information in these newsletters was current at the time of publication and may no longer be accurate. This is especially true with savings rates, loan rates, and special offers. Please refer to other portions of our web site for the most up to date information.
The Barnyard Cents newsletter is in .pdf format. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. Show Me is in HTML.
|Show Me Newsletter|
|July 2018||June 2018||May 2018||April 2018|
|March 2018||February 2018||January 2018||December 2017|
|November 2017||October 2017||September 2017||August 2017|
|Barnyard Cents Newsletter
|Spring 2018||Summer 2018||Fall 2017||Winter 2018|
Show Me Newsletter
- Should You Buy Or Lease A Car?
- Tricks To Save More Money
- Tips for Splitting the Bill
- 7 Free Summer Fun Ideas
- Supercharge Your Savings!
- Steer Clear of Moving Scams
- How Does Education Level Affect Income?
- How to Budget Your Money
- How to Land Your Dream Internship
- Getting the Most From Your Credit Card
- How to Build Credit
- 3 Easy Ways to Save Money
- Easy Ways You Can Help the Environment and Save Money
- Ace Your Interview
- What Is a Treasurer's Check?
- Saving Money — Why and How
- Spring Cleaning for a New You
- Balancing School and a Part-Time Job
- Learning to Manage Debt
- The Importance of Budgeting
- Make Saving Fun
- Sharpen Your Online Skills
- Car Maintenance For New Drivers
- 5 Easy Ways To Save Money!
- Choosing a College: Important Questions to Ask
- DCU's Annual Memorial Scholarship Program
- Smart Tips for Setting Financial Goals
- Cut These Costs TODAY
- 2018 Board Nominees and Annual Meeting
- When Is A Deal Not A Deal?
- Why Should You Care About A Social Security Number?
- Home On Break? Ways To Earn Some Extra Cash
- Get Creative and Lower Holiday Spending
- What Does 'The Good Life' Mean to You?
- What You Need to Know About Employee Benefits
- Looking to Save Some Money This Holiday Season? Get Crafty!
- What's Your Money Psychology Style?
- Don't Let Halloween Costs Scare You
- Could You Be Your Own Boss?
- Stop! Can You Really Afford That?
- The True Price of Credit: How Much Are You Really Paying?
- For The Rare Times You Need A Branch
- Access Your Account Anywhere
- Need Cash From Home?
- College Students, Which Credit Card Is Right For You?
- Your First Car: New or Used?
- Where to Stash Your Cash?
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Debit Card
- Eight Awesome Alternatives to Shopping When You Don't Need Anything
Barnyard Cents Newsletter
- Help your parents save money!
- 7 Ways to help your school go green
- Spring is here!
- How much does it cost for dinner?
- Start a journal this summer
- Go buggy!
- Top 4 reasons to keep money in your DCU Savings Account
- 3 Unique ideas to wow your friends this Halloween
- Climb a word ladder!
- Savings goals for the new year
- Sweet ideas for Valentine's Day
- Fill in the blank, find the word!
Barnyard Cents Related Links and Resources
- StreetWise Consumer Education Program – The home page for our award-winning consumer education program. Includes a detailed glossary of financial terms.
- StreetWise Auto Buying Guide – Learn how to buy a car without getting taken.
- StreetWise Homebuying and Mortgages – Learn how to save money and aggravation before and after the sale.
- StreetWise Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention – Learn how to protect yourself and your privacy.
- StreetWise Guide to Using Financial Services – Learn how to get the most from basic financial services such as checking, certificate, IRAs, check cards, and NCUA insurance coverage.
- StreetWise Credit and Credit Management – How to get and keep a good credit rating. How to recognize credit problems and solve them.