Recent DCU Youth Newsletters
Show Me and Barnyard Cents
Select on the title to view recent issues of Show Me, the newsletter for teens and young adults, that talks about real life money situations for members 13 through 22 also sent out monthly in statements. Or choose Barnyard Cents Quarterly, the fun and educational newsletter for kids up to age 13 sent out each quarter in their statements.
Please note that the information in these newsletters was current at the time of publication and may no longer be accurate. This is especially true with savings rates, loan rates, and special offers. Please refer to other portions of our web site for the most up to date information.
The Barnyard Cents newsletter is in .pdf format. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. Show Me is in HTML.
|Show Me Newsletter|
|May 2019||April 2019||March 2019||February 2019|
|January 2019||December 2018||November 2018||October 2018|
|Septemer 2018||August 2018||July 2018||June 2018|
|Barnyard Cents Newsletter
|Spring 2019||Summer 2018||Fall 2018||Winter 2019|
Show Me Newsletter
- How Do I Build A Budget?
- Smart Tips For Setting Financial Goals
- Make Some Extra Money!
- How Do You Build Credit?
- Good Credit: How To Achieve It And Why It's So Important
- Credit Cards: A Beginner's Guide
- How To Check Your Credit Report
- Your Guide to Student Loans
- Be Prepared For Hidden College Costs
- Start Saving Now: Why It's So Important
- What's an Emergency Fund?
- Budgeting to Reach Your Financial Goals
- Show Your Savings Some Love
- College Scholarships 101
- A College Student's Checklist for Managing Money
- 5 Great Ways to Save Money
- 2019 Board Nominees and Annual Meeting
- Fun Ways To Ring In The New Year!
- 5 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Debit Card
- Why Do We Pay Taxes, Anyway?
- Healthy Choices For You And Your Savings
- Reasons To Be Thankful For Credit Union Membership
- Choosing A Career Path: Traditional vs. Freelance
- What's The Value Of $10
- 5 Money Saving Tips For Teens
- Quiz: What's Your Money Personality?
- Ready, Set, Go! Navigating A Vehicle Purchase
- Stay In Shape Without The Gym
- 5 Steps To Help Set A Budget
- Explore Your Career Choices
- What to Consider Before Refinancing a Student Loan
- Homeownership: Will You Be Ready?
- Saving Is Simple With These 5 Ideas!
- Rein in Your Finances with a Spending Plan
- Make the Most of Mobile Banking
- 4 Ways to Build up Your Emergency Savings
- 5 Tips for Financial Health
- Should You Buy Or Lease A Car?
- Tricks To Save More Money
- Tips for Splitting the Bill
- 7 Free Summer Fun Ideas
- Supercharge Your Savings!
- Steer Clear of Moving Scams
- How Does Education Level Affect Income?
- How to Budget Your Money
Barnyard Cents Newsletter
- Help Out and Have Fun! Spring Cleaning Chore Chart
- 7 Fun Facts About Rainbows
- Find the Pot O' Gold
- How much does it cost for dinner?
- Start a journal this summer
- Go buggy!
- What is a budget?
- Easy holiday gift ideas
- Toy shop mixup
- A Fun Idea For Family Game Night
- 5 Fun Nickel Facts
- Who Is On Each Coin?
Barnyard Cents Related Links and Resources
- StreetWise Consumer Education Program – The home page for our award-winning consumer education program. Includes a detailed glossary of financial terms.
- StreetWise Auto Buying Guide – Learn how to buy a car without getting taken.
- StreetWise Homebuying and Mortgages – Learn how to save money and aggravation before and after the sale.
- StreetWise Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention – Learn how to protect yourself and your privacy.
- StreetWise Guide to Using Financial Services – Learn how to get the most from basic financial services such as checking, certificate, IRAs, check cards, and NCUA insurance coverage.
- StreetWise Credit and Credit Management – How to get and keep a good credit rating. How to recognize credit problems and solve them.