DCU Contests, Raffles, and Winners
DCU for Kids Cash Raffles
Prior $20,000 Cash Raffle winner information is below. Visit dcuforkids.org for Cash Raffle Terms and Conditions. Present employees, volunteers, and affiliates of DCU and the independent CPA firm conducting the drawing, and their family members, were ineligible to enter. Tickets were available for purchase at DCU Branches and in Online Banking.
- All Tricks and No Treats $20K Cash Raffle — Joseph Grande, Manchester, NH
- Time to Enjoy Autumn $20K Cash Raffle — Eric Ross, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Fall Ahead with $20K Cash Raffle — Balaji Gopal, Nashua, NH
- Back to School with $20K Cash Raffle — Meenakshisundarasanthop Venkataraman, Piscataway, NJ
- Last Days of Summer $20K Cash Raffle — Manoj Chekuri, Ellicot City, MD
- Make A Splash with $20K Cash Raffle — David West, Sterling, MA
- Swing Away At Your Chance To Win $20K Cash Raffle — Joyce Rodrigues, Hudson, NH
- Celebrate Red, White, Blue & $20K Cash Raffle — Gary Burnell, Mendon, MA
- Vacation Your Way with $20K Cash Raffle — Kathy Luu, Shrewsbury, MA
- Keep Cool with $20K Cash Raffle — Rich Shelly, Fisherville, KY
- Pitch in to Win $20K Cash Raffle — Kevin Gilliam, Lancaster, MA
- This May Be Your Chance to Win $20K Cash Raffle — Jennifer Zimmerman, Orange, MA
- Spring Ahead and Win $20K Cash Raffle — Bruce Wilson, Blackstone, MA
- April Showers Bring $20K Cash Raffle — Bensalil Chacko, Newark, DE
- Green is Gold $20K Cash Raffle — Satya Gopal, Plano, TX
- Are you Feeling Lucky $20K Cash Raffle — Warren Miner, Amherst, NH
- Warm Up and Win $20K Cash Raffle — Edwin Kimari, Kennesaw, GA
- Love is Winning $20 Grand Cash Raffle — Aravind Jayanti, Fairfax, VA
- Snowed in with $20K Cash Raffle — Kelly Baker, Townsend, MA
- Ring in the New Year with $20K Cash Raffle — Laura Manning, Billerica, MA
2017 DCU Scholarship Winners
DCU (Digital Federal Credit Union) recognizes the lifetime value of a college education. The DCU Memorial Scholarship Program was designed to assist outstanding students with the cost of this education. We want to recognize your hard work and promote your goals, too. Beginning in November of 2016, students in their senior year of high school who would be attending a state or nationally accredited college or university in the fall of 2017 were able to apply for the Annual DCU Memorial Scholarship Program. Scholarships were awarded on academic merit, teachers’ references, an original essay, awards and recognition, and extracurricular and community service activities. An impartial panel of college educators judged the participants’ entries. In 2017, DCU awarded $100,000 in Scholarships and all funds were distributed through the DCU for Kids Foundation.
2017 $2,500 DCU Scholarship Winners:
- Alexa Nicole Ahrens – Racine, WI
- Sai Allu – Sharon, MA
- Mohamed Aly – Tulsa, OK
- Pierce Christian Burgin – Sewell, NJ
- Sheryl Chen – Brooklyn, NY
- Nusaybah Michael Estes – Louisville, KY
- Kaylin Gaudette – Schellsburg, PA
- Tatyana Hughes – Silver Spring, MD
- Lalitha Madduri, – Ellicott City, MD
- Isabelle Ramey – Pittsburgh, PA
- Nidha Sha – Allen, TX
- Olivia Zietz – Murfreesboro, NJ
2017 $2,000 DCU Scholarship Winners:
- Klara Beel – Marble Hill, MO
- Benjamin Burstein – Miami Beach, FL
- Rafael Castro – Lutz, FL
- Vaishnavi Dhulkhed– Piscataway, NJ
- Mallika Jain – San Jose, CA
- Joshua Kaplan – Phoenix, AZ
- Bryce Kreiser– Folsom, CA
- Justin Ivan Lepiten – Cumming, GA
- Delanie Ludmir – Aventura, FL
- Marlies Michielssen – Ann Arbor,MI
- Sejal Mohankumar Kargal – Tracy, CA
- Faris Qubain – Miami, FL
- Prem Sakala – Portland, OR
- Varun Srikanth – Hilliard, OH
- Rebekah Torgesen – Great Mills, MD
- Renita Wilson – Olathe, KS
- Eric Xia – Madison, CT
2017 $1,500 DCU Scholarship Winners:
- Kristen Taylor Paige Blake – Bowie, MD
- Alex Bradfield – Louisville, CO
- Caitlyn Anne Coffey – Penfield, NY
- SaVanna Lynne DeLongchamp – Beaumont, CA
- Benjamin Robert Desrochers – Hudson, NH
- Peyton Elmore – Moore, SC
- Sabahat Fatima – Catonsville, MD
- Taylor Goodman-Leong – Westford, MA
- Elizabeth Dianne Korte – Virginia Beach, VA
- Frances Licia M. Ladaga – Landover, MD
- Paulina Martin – Mansfield, MA
- Mikayla Moore – Lewisville, TX
- Zachary Naim West – Jackson, TN
- Braden Raun Trejo – Austin, TX
- Audrey Rivers – East Syracuse, NY
- Amanda Shafer – Elmhurst, IL
- Mazzen S. Shalaby – Fredericksburg, VA
- Adley Spayd – Ferdinand,IN
- Adriana Torrez – Albuquerque, NM
- Siang Tseng – Ellicott City, MD
- Trinity Turlington – Oviedo, FL
- Autumn Turner – Charleston, SC
- BreeAnna Bailey – Ossian, IN
- Jason Whang – Helotes, TX
All DCU employees, volunteers, and their immediate family members were ineligible.
International Credit Union (ICU) Day Facebook Promotion
Contest begins on Monday, October 17, 2016 (12 noon ET) and runs through Thursday, October 20, 2016 (8:00 PM ET). There will be 10 randomly chosen winners who have posted the name of the school they wish to receive $100.00 in school supplies on DCU's Facebook page or submitted an entry via mail. Winning entries will be randomly selected, notified and posted on DCU’s Facebook page on Monday, 10/24/16.
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow DCU to use his or her name and likeness in any DCU publication, including DCU's website or Facebook page. Each winner agrees not to hold DCU liable for any resultant action derived from the use, transport, or enjoyment of the prize.
You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the promotion to be eligible to win. Present employees, volunteers, and affiliates of Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) and immediate family members are ineligible to enter. An immediate family member is defined as spouse, domestic partner, child, grandchild, parent, grandparent, or sibling (including adoptive, in-law, and step-relationships).
By entering, winner agrees to sign a form, which DCU will provide, indemnifying and holding DCU harmless from any and all liability once possession has been taken and acknowledging receipt of the prize.
The prize will be considered ordinary income for tax purposes and the winner may be required to pre-pay a portion of the tax liability prior to receiving the prize. The winner agrees that all sales, use, and other taxes or fees are his or her full and complete responsibility. Further, winners agree not to hold DCU liable for any resultant action derived from the use, transport, or enjoyment of the prize.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entrants and eligible entries received during the promotion period.
DCU reserves the right to refuse an entry if any of these conditions are not met. You should not enter this raffle unless the conditions above are fully understood. No portion of the ticket price is considered a charitable contribution for purposes of deductibility.
If you would like to enter this contest without entering via DCU’s ICU Day Facebook post, please mail the following information in a sealed envelope: Your name and mailing address to DCU, Attn: Marketing Department - ICU Day Facebook Promotion, 220 Donald Lynch Blvd, Marlborough, MA 01752 for delivery on or before Thursday, October 20, 2016. Limit one mail-in entry per entrant. DCU is not liable for lost, damaged or misdirected mail.