JavaScript must be turned on in order for this site to display properly.

Personal and Business Banking

Registration And Insurance Issues

StreetWise RV Guide

Recreational Vehicle
  • Article

Registration And Insurance Issues

If you're buying new, the seller should be responsible for registering your rig. If you are buying from a private owner, you are responsible for registering your rig.

When it comes to insurance make sure you've received a binder from your insurance agent before taking delivery of any RV. Be sure to talk to your DCU Insurance agent about your options. Go to DCU Insurance.