Accounts and Products for Seniors
- Certificate Accounts – Earn DCU's highest dividend rates.
- Retirement Accounts – Read about all the risk-free, IRA options available to you. DCU IRAs are federally insured to $250,000 per member by the NCUA.
- Money Market Accounts – High-tiered dividends, $1,000 minimum to earn dividends, optional checks, federally insured, and no fees.
- Trust Accounts – DCU offers accounts that support your wealth transfer plans.
- DCU Visa® Debit Card – Gives you the convenience of a credit card without adding to debt. Purchase transactions come out of your checking. It's your ATM card, too. Available with all DCU Checking accounts.
Related Services and Tools for Seniors
- Direct Deposit – Direct deposit your paycheck, pension, or Social Security to checking. It's one of the gateways to many money-saving benefits.
- StreetWise Laddering Certificates Guide – This article explains how you can mix the terms of your certificate accounts to maximize your return whether dividend rates go up or down.
- IRA Service Center Open new DCU IRAs, manage your existing IRAs, and get practical ideas you can apply today to help you achieve financial security in retirement.
- StreetWise Guide to Privacy Protection and Fraud Prevention – Unethical businesses and individuals may try to take advantage of you. Learn how to protect yourself.
Related Applications and Disclosures