Updated iPad App Now Available
We've updated the look and feel of our app for iPad and improved the navigation and experience. New features include quick access in the today view in Notification Center as well as 3D touch functionality.
Note: Requires iOS 8.0 or above.
Do Your Banking, Anytime, Anywhere.
DCU's Mobile Banking App gives you quick, convenient access to most Online Banking features from nearly anywhere!
DCU Security Assurance includes a secure login, member number and password privacy, data encryption using HTTPS/SSL, and session timeout configured to 20 minutes - so you can use the app knowing that all of your information is secure.
Get Started Today!
Download the app from iTunes. Upon launching the app, touch "Login" located at the upper-right hand corner of the screen. Your login credentials are the same as your current username and password for Online Banking. Once logged in, you can access many features by using the links located at the bottom of the screen. (see below)
Select any of the icons to learn more
- Login/Logout – Log into or out of your accounts by tapping the link located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Apply for a Loan – Open a DCU account
- Open Loan – Apply for a vehicle loan or credit card.
- Alerts and Messages – read important communications regarding your DCU accounts.
- Quick Balances – view your account balances without having to login.
- Contact Us – Need to get in touch with us? Here's how.
- Rates – view our current rates on all our products.
- Locator – find the nearest branch, ATM, or shared branch.
- Accounts Overview – Touch the Accounts icon to bring up a list of all your DCU accounts with their current balance information.
- Transfers – Located in the upper-right corner of the Accounts screen, touch Transfers to quickly and easily transfer money between your DCU accounts.
- Account Details – Touch any account to view your available balance, any pending transactions, completed transactions or to transfer funds.
The Pay page offers payment solutions for many everyday expenses such as household bills, paying your friends, or paying a DCU loan from an external account.
- Pay Bills – Pay or manage your monthly bills
- People Pay – Pay your friends quickly and safely
- Apple Pay® – Set up your card for Apple Pay or manage your service
- Payment Center – Make a DCU loan payment from an account at another institution.
- Deposit checks* on your schedule – No need to go to a branch or ATM. Online deposit never closes.
- Easier than ever – Simply follow the directions on your iPad. Use the camera to take a picture of the front and back of your check to send and receive verification of your deposit.
Account Manager gives you access to many helpful DCU services right from your iPad.
- Manage Quick Balances – Set up a quick balance so you can view your account balance without having to log into the app.
- Member to Member Transfers – Transfer money to other DCU members.
- Balance Transfer – Transfer high rate balances to your DCU credit card.
- Travel Notifications – Let us know when you travel in advance to prevent blocking or denying your transactions for security purposes.
- Apply for a Loan – Apply for a DCU vehicle loan or credit card.
- Update Email Address and Phone Numbers – Update your information whenever it changes.