Online File Storage
Secure safekeeping for your important electronic files
Ordinarily, a safe deposit box is a good place to keep your important documents. However, many of the important documents we need to save today are electronic: wills, mortgage documents, financial statements, etc. We typically store these on our computer's hard drive, which is vulnerable to viruses and malware and leaves us at risk of losing these documents.
Online File Storage offers you a free and secure online storage method for your electronic documents.
Start using Online File Storage today!
Log into Online Banking Account Manager and select Online File Storage from the Document Sharing/Storage tab on the left.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the system requirements to use Online File Storage?
- What options are available in the Online File Storage toolbar?
- How do I add files into a folder?
- Can I create new folders?
- What types of documents can I store in Online File Storage?
- Are there file size or file type limitations?
- Are my files safe in Online File Storage?
- Who can I contact for Online File Storage support?
- Where can I find the Online File Storage Terms & Conditions?
The Online File Storage toolbar includes the following options:
- ADD FILE: Upload files from your computer to the currently selected folder.
- NEW FOLDER: Create a new sub-folder with a custom name within the currently selected folder.
- DOWNLOAD: Download files from the currently selected folder onto your computer.
- RENAME: Change the name of a file that you previously uploaded.
- DELETE: Move one or more items from the current folder into the Recycle Bin. Files in the Recycle Bin still count against available space until they are removed permanently.
- MOVE: Move one or more items from their current folder to a different folder or sub-folder.
- DETAILS: View detailed file information for a selected file.
- HELP: Display the FAQ page.
- RECYCLE BIN: This is a folder that contains all deleted items. Those that are deleted from within the Recycle Bin will be removed from your Online File Storage permanently.
- RESTORE: This option is only available from the Recycle Bin. Items can be restored to their previous folder.
To add a new file to the currently selected folder, select from the Online File Storage toolbar. Click the Select Files button and choose the file(s) to upload to the current folder.
Once you add your selected files to the upload list, you will be able to view the progression of each file's upload. Upon completion, select the Close button to return to your main Online File Storage page. You'll see that your files have been added to the folder and your usage meter (bottom left of the image below) has been updated.
Yes. Select the button from the Online File Storage toolbar. You can choose the name of your subfolder and it will be placed in the currently selected main folder.
Among the documents that we recommend storing in your Online File Storage are:
- Marriage certificate
- Copy of will
- Birth certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of professional license
- Military records
- Life and disability insurance policies
- Real estate deeds
- Home inventory and receipts for homeowners insurance
- Homeowners insurance policy
In short, any documents that are important to you personally or professionally. Store them in your Online File Storage as a backup to hard or electronic copies that you have stored in your home, office, or personal computer.
Yes, files cannot exceed 25MB. In total, you can store up to 100MB. For security purposes, Online File Storage will not accept executable file types (.exe, for instance).
Yes, all files are protected by 256 bit encryption. The Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) specifies a Federal Information Processing Standards approved cryptographic algorithm that can be used to protect electronic data. The AES algorithm is a symmetric block cipher that can encrypt (encipher) and decrypt (decipher) information.
If you experience any problems using Online File Storage or if you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please contact our Information Center at 800.328.8797.
You can view the full Terms & Conditions document here.