We Make It Easy To Make Your Loan Payment
We want to help you get the most out of your membership and your loans here at DCU. Making loan payments on time is a great way to maximize your credit rating to help you achieve your current and future financial goals! Check out our convenient payment options listed below:
Submit a One-Time Payment or Setup Recurring Payments
- You can make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments quickly and easily in Online Banking or through our payment center.
- Effortlessly move money between your DCU and external accounts using CashEdge®. Transfers from other institutions to your DCU accounts are free.
- Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers–set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can also use a Loan Payment Method Authorization form (.pdf format) to set this up.
Safely and securely deposit checks to make your loan payments anywhere, anytime for free using your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android device’s camera through the DCU Mobile App and Mobile Banking.
- Information Center – Our Information Center Specialists can answer questions about your accounts and help you make your loan payment. The Information Center can be reached at 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797, weekdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern time.
- Easy Touch Telephone Teller (Press 2) – Provides 24-hour access to your accounts by touch-tone phone. All you need is your Member Number and PIN to login and use it.
To mail us a payment by check, please fill out a DCU Deposit Form and address it to:
Digital Federal Credit Union
PO Box 9130
Marlborough, MA 01752
At Any DCU Branch Location
Visit any of our DCU Branch locations to speak to a Member Services Representative to make your loan payment.
And, let us remind you:
Never forget a Visa® Credit Card payment again with DCU Text Alerts available through Account Manager in the DCU Mobile App and Online Banking.