- Fastest way to get annual tax forms
- See, print and save your monthly account, mortgage, and credit card statements in HTML and PDF format
- Enhanced check image printing
- Archive for statements and Visa bills
Benefits of eStatements
eStatements are electronic versions of your monthly statements that can be viewed through Online Banking. eStatements offer many additional benefits above the standard paper statements including:
- Electronic Tax Forms – No waiting for your tax forms in the mail. You even get your electronic tax form earlier in the month than if you had to wait for the paper version. You can view and print year-end tax forms (including 1098 and 1099-INT) whenever it is convenient for you.
- Account reconciliation – Allows you to enter outstanding transactions and balance your checkbook.
- Pie Charts – Shows you how your funds are allocated.
- Enhanced Check Image Printing – Allows you to print all your check images for the month, front and back, without having to print them individually.
- eStatement Archive for Statements – Holds one year of history for statements and check images.
- eStatement Archive for Visa® Bills – Holds one year of history for Visa statements.
- Printable PDF Statements – Account statements and Visa statements can be downloaded and saved on your computer.
- Email Notifications – Receive an email message that tells you when your statement is available, and your Visa bill has been posted.
- Secure – You won't need to be concerned about lost or stolen mail.
In addition to these great benefits, it's one of the ways you can receive Plus or Relationship benefits.
How to pay your Visa statement
When you receive your Visa eStatement, to pay your bill we recommend that you use the "Account Transfer" or "Scheduled Transfer" functions in Online Banking. Be sure to make your payments to DCU prior to the due date each month.
If you are mailing in your payment, please make your check or money order payable to DCU Visa, include your DCU membership and the Loan Number assigned to your Visa in Online Banking, e.g.; 141. Do not include your Visa Card number.
220 Donald Lynch Blvd.
PO Box 9130
Marlborough, MA 01752-9130
Current Email Address
Be sure DCU has your current email address for eStatements. DCU will use the email information current on the eStatement page of Online Banking to notify you that your account statement is available for viewing. If this address changes or is incorrect you can change it by doing the following:
- Log onto Online Banking from our homepage
- Select the User Options in the upper right hand corner
- Select the Change Email Address option
- Enter the new email address and submit your change
If you decide that you would like to receive electronic statements, you can make changes at any time through your eStatement Profile. To access your profile:
- Select the eStatement tab in Online Banking
- Select the Profile tab
- Change your Delivery Preference to your new choice
- Select Accept the Terms and Save Changes to submit your change
If you decide that you would like to receive paper statements and you are currently set up for electronic delivery, you must contact DCU at 508.263.6700 to request this change.
- Electronic Services Disclosure (.pdf format, 11 pages) This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- eStatement Disclosure (.pdf format, 1 page)