Account Manager Benefits
- Access via link in Online Banking
- Receive secure messages about your DCU accounts
- Accept preapproved loan offers
- Learn your current Checking benefits level
- See Visa transaction authorizations before they clear
- Sign Up for DCU Text Alerts
- Update your address, phone, email, and password
- Upload and store document files
- Order wire transfers and set up Member to Member Transfers
- Manage your checking, certificate, credit card, debit card, and other accounts
- Check mortgage application status and apply for loans
Account Manager Details
Account Manager is a convenient tool to do so many things with your DCU accounts. To access it, just click on Account Manager inside Online Banking.
Here is a list of what Account Manager can help you request, find out, and do...
- Accept Preapproved Loans If you are already approved for a DCU Visa Platinum Card or an Auto, Boat, or RV Loan, we'll let you know here so you can accept the offer immediately.
- Messages in your Inbox We'll tell you how many new messages you have.
- Checking Benefit Status We'll tell you the level of Checking Account benefits you are currently receiving Basic, Plus, or Relationship.
- View Pending Authorizations See transactions approved on your DCU Visa credit and debit cards that have not yet cleared.
Secure personalized messages from DCU to you about...
- Account notices Such as certificate maturity notices.
- Special messages We'll occasionally keep you updated on new or existing services you may like.
- Service updates We'll give you advance notices about maintenance outages or product changes that may affect you.
- Educational stories These include ways to get the most from your money or protect yourself from fraud.
- Update Address Update your mailing address. Changes take effect immediately.
- Update Phone Numbers Update or add phone numbers, including office and mobile numbers.
- Update Email A correct email address is essential for you to receive important notices.
- Change Password Occasionally changing your password of between 6 and 16 characters is prudent protection for your account.
- Upload File to DCU Upload documents needed for your DCU Mortgage application, DCU Insurance, or other DCU department.
- My Documents View documents you previously uploaded for DCU.
- Online File Storage A free service that lets you store and retrieve important electronic copies of important document such as wills, contracts, and deeds. Learn more.
- Wire Transfers Order both Domestic and International wire transfers from your DCU accounts to accounts at other institutions.
- Member to Member Transfers Set up the ability to transfer funds from your DCU accounts to those of other members. Once you do, those accounts will be added to your "TO" account lists in Online and Mobile Banking.
- DCU Internal Transfers Use this form to authorize DCU to make regular weekly, biweekly, or monthly transfers (including some loan payments) from your DCU Checking or Savings Account to other accounts.
- Payment Center A convenient and secure way to move money into DCU and to make payments and transfers to your DCU Accounts. Learn more.
- Account Information Find DCU's routing number (ABA number) and the cross reference number (Share Draft Conversion Number) for applicable accounts.
- Dispute Unauthorized Withdrawal Please use this form to report a fraudulent or unauthorized ACH transaction involving either a Pre-Authorized Withdrawal or Direct Deposit from a savings or checking account.
- Direct Deposit Creates a form you can share with your employer for payroll direct deposit to accounts you choose.
- HSA Contribution Form Use this form to authorize a contribution to an existing HSA account at DCU.
- IRA Contribution Form Use this form to authorize a contribution to an existing DCU IRA.
- Online Deposit Slip Use to create a slip required if you will make a deposit by mail.
- ACH Stop Payment Please use this form to place a stop payment on your account. This form will be used for both checks and ACH electronic items.
- Overdraft Payment Service Read and choose overdraft payment options for your checking accounts.
- Certificate Add Funds Authorization Request a transfer to add funds to your DCU Certificate at maturity or before (if permitted on that account).
- Change the Certificate Term Request a change to the term of a maturing DCU Certificate Account.
- Withdraw Funds from Certificate Request some or all of the funds of your DCU Certificate be withdrawn before or at maturity. Dividend penalties apply to withdrawal of principal before maturity.
New Loan Status
Allow you to track the status of an open DCU Mortgage or Home Equity Loan application.
Apply for a loan
- Loan Applications Apply for a new consumer loan. It's fast with much of the information already filled for you.
- Preapproved Offers Accept any preapproved credit card, auto, boat, or RV loans for which you qualify.
Sign Up for DCU Text Alerts
- Receive alerts on your DCU accounts via text message
- Alerts are triggered by certain events
- Sign-up for as many alerts as you like
- DCU Text Alerts is a free service for members
- Sign up through Online Banking in Account Manager
- Get More Details on DCU Text Alerts
Visa / Debit Services
- Pending Authorizations See transactions approved on your DCU Visa credit and debit cards that have not yet cleared.
- Platinum Rewards If you carry the DCU Visa Platinum Rewards card, you can see up-to-date Reward Points here.
- Dispute a Transaction Use to report any DCU credit, debit, or ATM transaction on your statement that you are disputing.
- Report Fraud Report a fraudulent or unauthorized transaction on your DCU credit, debit, or ATM card.
- Replacement Card Order replacement DCU credit, debit, or ATM cards if the card stops working. Do not use if the card was lost or stolen.
- Lost/Stolen Card Use to report a DCU credit, debit, or ATM card that was lost or stolen.
- Ask DCU View a database of frequently asked questions.
- Email DCU A secure, encrypted way to contact us safer than ordinary email.
Account Manager Support
Account Manager is an easy-to-use, self-service product. If you encounter problems or have questions on using Account Manager, please contact our Information Center at 508.263.6700, weekdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, ET.