Educational Mortgage Videos
Tips for first-time buyers
How much home can you afford?
How to calculate debt-to-income ratio
Mortgage terms to know
Should You Buy a Home or Rent?
The Mortgage Downpayment
What’s the Best Mortgage for You?
3% Down Program
Looking for a mortgage option with a low down payment?
DCU’s 3% Down Program may be a good fit!
- Flexibility to purchase a home with a minimum 3% down payment
- No cost for Private Mortgage Insurance with a lender paid policy
- Down payment and closing costs can be a gift from a relative
- 30 Year Fixed Rate Program with a competitive interest rate
- Loan amounts up to $453,100
- 1 unit primary residences including condominiums (manufactured homes are not eligible)
- All borrowers must occupy the home as their Primary Residence
- Borrowers are not required to be first time buyers, however, they may not own any additional residential properties at the time of the closing
- DCU service for the life of your loan
- No household income restrictions
Other restrictions may apply