- Email Us
- Account Related
How Can We Help You?
Please use this form to email DCU to let us know how we can help you. Please be as specific as possible. In most cases, we'll get back to you within two business days with the information or response that you've requested.
For any email communication requiring you to provide us with sensitive personal and financial information, do not use this form.
Account Related Requests
For account-related requests, return to the DCU home page, log into online banking, and choose Account Manager. Because your password verifies your identity, we fill these online requests as if you sent us a signed written request.
Secure Forms Available through Account Manager
- General Comments – Use for miscellaneous suggestions and requests by email.
- Stop Payment Request – Request a stop payment order if the transaction has not yet cleared your account. Also use as an affidavit of an unauthorized or improper ACH debit.
- Address, Email, and Phone Number updates – See if your current address, phone number, and email address on record is up to date. Request corrections as needed.
- Order Replacement Plastic Cards – Use to order replacement Visa Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or ATM Cards if yours has been damaged.
- Certificate Changes – Use to request certificate withdraws, transfers, add-ons, or a term change at maturity.
- Report Plastic Card Transaction Disputes – Use to dispute Visa Credit, Debit Card, or ATM Card transactions.
- Request a New Nickname for Your Member Described Account – Use to request a new name for your Member Described Account that will display in Online Banking and on your statements.