- Live Help
Your Phone Contact Options
You can choose from many options including:
- Information Center – Our Information Center Specialists can answer questions about your accounts and help you with service requests. The Information Center can be reached weekdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern time.
- Easy Touch Telephone Teller (Press 2) – Provides 24-hour access to your accounts by touch-tone phone. All you need is your Member Number and PIN to login and use it.
- Apply for Loans by Phone (Press 3) – Apply for Consumer, Visa®, Home Equity or Mortgage loans with a representative or by touch-tone phone. Our 24-hour Consumer Loan Call Center can usually give you an answer on your request while you're still online.
Report a lost or stolen Visa Card
If your card has been lost or stolen, call DCU immediately. After hours, report lost or stolen Visa Credit or Debit Cards at 800.847.2911
Contact DCU by Email
Online Banking Secure Email
Because your password verifies your identity, we consider emails through this method as if you sent us a signed written request. Click on the Online Banking link on the home page, log onto Online Banking with your member number and password. The secure email is located under Contact Us in the upper right hand corner.
Use our mobile friendly Email/Feedback Contact Form to:
- ask questions, make inquiries,or report issues or concerns you have*;
- give ideas and general feedback about what we're doing right, what we could do better, or what new products and services you would like us to provide; or
- report fraud or phishing attempts.
* For any email communication requiring you to provide us with sensitive personal and financial information about your account, please use Secure email in Online Banking.
Phishing Emails / Texts
Phishing scams can target DCU members in an attempt to gain access to personal information. If you believe you have received a phishing email:
Chat with an Information Center Specialist
Chat live with a DCU Information Center Specialist through Live Help during online Live Help hours. An Information Center Specialist will respond to you promptly and assist you with most requests except loan applications.
To chat live with a DCU Information Center Specialist, simply select the "Live Help" link in the bottom menu.
Online Live Help Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Contact DCU By Fax
For fastest service when faxing information to DCU, please use the fax number that most closely corresponds to your request.
Membership-related faxes – 866.874.7820
Consumer Loan-related faxes – 508.263.6392
Mortgage Applications – 508.804.3675
Operations Department faxes – 508.263.6875
Contact DCU By Mail
Our Mailing Address
P.O. Box 9130
Marlborough, MA 01752-9130
Our Shipping Address
Send FedEx, UPS, and other deliveries to:
220 Donald Lynch Blvd
Marlborough, MA 01752