Which insurance companies does DCU Insurance represent?
- Encompass Insurance — Owned by Allstate; rated A+ by AM Best
- Foremost Insurance — Over 50 years experience, rated A by AM Best
- MAPFRE Insurance — With more than eight hundred independent agents and two thousand local employees, MAPFRE Insurance is the number one auto and home insurer in Massachusetts. Rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
- Main Street America Group Insurance — Member of the Main Street America Group with seven operating companies; rated A by AM Best
- Safety Insurance — Auto, home and business insurance, the third largest private passenger automobile carrier, the third largest commercial automobile carrier and the seventh largest homeowner carrier in MA, rated A by AM Best
- Travelers Insurance — Part of the St. Paul Travelers Group; rated A+ by AM Best. Travelers also offers special personal lines insurance products on a direct basis for DCU members in states not currently serviced by DCU Insurance.
- TruStageTM Auto and Home Insurance — offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Travelers and TruStage also offer special personal lines insurance products on a direct basis for DCU members in states not currently serviced by DCU Insurance.
We also represent the Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association for MA properties that don't qualify for our primary carriers. We also have flood insurance offered through multiple carriers.