Intuit Online Payroll Service
Payroll is typically a company's largest expense. Intuit handles basic processing and its to-do list feature helps make sure that all tax payments and form filings will be sent on time. This service is ideal for businesses up to 200 employees and most cost effective for those with less than 20 employees.
A company and service you can trust
DCU has selected Intuit, a leader in on-demand payroll for small businesses and for the accounting professionals who serve them.
Using a unique technology platform, Intuit guides users through the entire payroll process online, from setup to paychecks to W-2s. There's no other service like it, whether you're comparing Intuit to fully-outsourced payroll companies or in-house accounting software.
- Intuit Data is entered once and employee paychecks are calculated instantly. Intuit allows you to enter employee regular hours, overtime, holiday and sick time. It runs in a matter of minutes from anywhere and at any time.
- Intuit Data can integrate with QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac and Microsoft Money®, and is Excel compatible. You can stay on top of your business with insightful payroll reports.
- Email reminders so you're never late.
- Choose from 3 ways to pay employees or contractors. Use free direct deposit, print checks from your computer, or handwrite checks.
- Pay and file state payroll taxes electronically in most cases through the Intuit Payroll Plus system. Guaranteed accurate federal, state, local, and voluntary withholding calculations.
- Outstanding customer service with Free phone support from their payroll experts. Intuit has received Industry recognition and Awards and has thousands of extremely satisfied customers in all 50 states.
Intuit Online Payroll Plus and Basic
There are two options for you to choice from with Intuit
1. Intuit Payroll Plus
- Email reminders
- Instant paycheck calculations
- Guaranteed federal, state, and local tax calculations
- Voluntary deduction calculations (retirement plans, insurance premiums, etc.)
- Employer contribution calculations (retirement plans)
- 21 different pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, OT, double OT, tips, commissions, bonuses, reimbursements, allowances, holidays, and more
- Vacation and sick day tracking
- Professional paycheck and pay stub printing from your own computer
- Direct Deposit - no extra charges
- Enable employees to view and print pay stubs online
- Support for 1099 contractors
2. Intuit Payroll Basic
- Includes Payroll Plus features to pay employees and electronically handle federal tax deposits and filings
- Does not assist with state tax deposits or state filings
Sign up today
Sign up today or view a demo by visiting the Intuit Online Payroll web site.