Business Savings Accounts Benefits
- Competitive dividend rates
- Multiple savings options for your business
- Two IRA options for your employees
- Convenient Access
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
Business Savings Details
- Competitive dividend rates – Most of the high value savings products available to all DCU members are available to your business with typically at the same great rates and terms.
Multiple savings options for your business – Choose from these options:
- Savings Account – Open one under your business name. It offers a competitive dividend rate and is the key to unlocking the door to DCU's other quality products and services.
- Tiered Money Market Account – With a low minimum investment, you can earn competitive dividends above the basic savings account in a Tiered Money Market Account. The greater your balance, the higher the dividends you earn. All funds can be withdrawn anytime, 24 hours a day, with no minimum withdrawal amount.
- Certificates – With a low minimum balance, DCU Certificates allow you to lock in our highest rates and maximize your return. Choose terms from 3 to 60 months.
Two IRA options for your employees – Our IRA Certificates, Money Market IRAs, and Savings IRAs may all be used as with employer-sponsored Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP) and Saving Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE). Learn more about our IRA choices.
Convenient Access – Just some of the ways you can access your DCU business accounts include...
- Online Banking – You get free 24-hour internet access to your business accounts.
- Mobile Banking – You get free 24-hour access with your iPhone, iPad, Droid phone, and nearly every web-connected mobile device.
- Online Deposit – Deposit checks free by scanner or the camera in your smartphone or iPad2.
- Easy Touch Telephone Teller System – Make transfers, withdrawals by check, and more. Just call 508.263.6700 and select 6. Easy Touch is free and is available 24 hours a day.
- DCU ATMs – You can make unlimited withdrawals, deposits, transfers, or verify your balances free at our conveniently located DCU ATMs.
- Balance inquiries and withdrawals are $0.75 each. Some institutions may charge you extra to use their ATMs.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA – Learn more about insurance on all your savings at DCU and how to maximize your coverage.
Terms and conditions of DCU's Business Accounts and available products and services are printed in DCU's Truth-in-Savings Disclosure and Account Agreements, Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreements, and Certificate Disclosure and Agreement. Fees and/or Service Charges are printed in DCU's Schedule of Fees and Service Charges. Current rate information is printed in DCU's Rate Information sheet. All of the above are available at any DCU Branch or by calling the Information Center.
Open a Business Savings Account Today
Complete the appropriate Business Account Application to open your account today.