Premier Business Checking Benefits
- Earn competitive tiered dividends on your entire daily balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Business debit card*
- Free online, mobile, and branch access
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
Premier Business Checking Details
If you keep $20,000 or more in your account, you'll earn high dividends and save on small business checking account fees with DCU Premier Business Checking. Plus it's loaded with great benefits and free services banks love to charge your business for.
- Earn competitive tiered dividends on your entire daily balance Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly based on your daily balance. The dividend rate you earn is based on rate tier your balance falls each day.
- You account is free when you maintain your daily balance at $20,000 or more If it drops below during the month, there is a flat $25 fee for that month.
- Unlimited check writing Deposit up to 20 items per day free. Above 20, there is a 10¢ per item processing charge.
- Business debit card DCU Visa® Debit Card for Businesses. Up to 4 per business account.
- Free online, mobile, and branch access – You can access your account 24 hours a day using any DCU ATM, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller. You can access your account in any DCU branch and make deposits online anytime with a scanner or camera in your smart phone by Online Deposit.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA – Learn more about insurance on all your savings at DCU and how to maximize your coverage.
Some institutions may charge you extra to use their ATMs. To avoid surcharges, use a different ATM or make purchases with your Debit Card instead of cash.
Premier Business Checking Rates
|Minimum / Terms||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|When daily balance is $400,000 or more||0.20%||0.20%|
|When daily balance is $150,000 to $399,999||0.15%||0.15%|
|When daily balance is $75,000 to $149,999||0.10%||0.10%|
|When daily balance is $20,000 to $74,999||0.05%||0.05%|
Rates are effective .
Please refer to DCU's Truth-in-Savings Disclosures and Account Agreements.
Premier Business Checking Fees
If daily balance of at least $20,000 maintained during the month.
Fee charged If daily balance falls below $20,000 during the month.
Business Accounts Deposit
|20 Items or Less||FREE|
|Over 20 Items||$ .10/item|
What is my membership number
Is the member number different than the account number?
Open a Business Checking Account Today
Complete the appropriate Business Account Application to open your account today.