Applying for a DCU Mortgage By Phone
At DCU, you can apply for a mortgage in a DCU branch, or by phone.
How to Apply by Phone
If you are ready to buy your dream home, get approved, or find out how much of a mortgage you can afford, call us at 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797 (select 3), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, or Saturday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern time.
A representative is always happy to answer your questions, take your mortgage application and walk you through the entire process right over the phone.
Once you close your loan, DCU will service your mortgage for the life of your loan. You'll avoid the hassles of a financial institution selling your mortgage servicing over and over again.
Get a Pre-Approval
In order to speed up the application process, we recommend gathering the information listed below:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your 5-digit zip code
- Numeric portion of your residence
- Your 2-digit birth year
- Total gross annual income borrower and co-borrower (before taxes) You may exclude alimony/child support if you don't want it to be considered.
- Total monthly debt payment for both borrower and co-borrower. Exclude your primary mortgage or rent payment. Include:
- Installment loans
- Minimum monthly payments for credit cards
- Alimony/child support