- Supported Causes
As a socially responsible organization, DCU is committed to partnering with other organizations that make a difference in the communities we serve. Our primary charitable initiative is directed towards supporting programs that provide a health, welfare, or social service for children; or provide educational programs or services that primarily benefit children.
DCU Supported Causes
The following is a partial list of charitable organizations that we support in a meaningful way on an annual basis:
- DCU for Kids – In 2005, recognizing the importance of supporting organizations that make a difference in the communities they are a part of, DCU incorporated DCU for Kids, a non-profit charitable foundation for distribution to deserving causes and charities benefiting children and families.To submit an online grant request for consideration by DCU for Kids, please visit dcuforkids.org.
- Adopt-A-Classroom – DCU has adopted 60 public elementary school classrooms in the communities it serves.
- The Boomer Esiason Foundation – Fighting Cystic Fibrosis
- The Cam Neely Foundation – Providing care to children and families undergoing cancer treatment.
- Children's Hospital Boston
- The Jimmy Fund – Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Veterans Inc. – A national leader in ending homelessness among veterans
- And hundreds of other charitable organizations.