Loans for Small Recreational Vehicles
Financing fun times for you and your family
- Apply Now
Small RV Loan Benefits
- Borrow for...
- Personal watercraft
- Off-road motorcycles
- ATV's and Segways™
- Same low rates on new and used
- Purchase or refinance with affordable monthly payments
- Borrow up to 100% of purchase price
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
Thank you DCU for the smooth and fast loan process.
— Jonathan, Grand Canyon, AZ
Small RV Loan Benefit Details
- Finance lots of great motorized toys – Use for personal watercraft, snowmobiles, all terrain vehicles, scooters, mopeds, or off-road motorcycles. DCU also finances the Segway™ HT (Human Transporter).
- New or used – with same low fixed rates.
- Borrow up to 100% of purchase price – or NADA book value (whichever is less).
- For purchases and refinancing – Have an existing loan elsewhere? Move it here and save.
- Terms up to 60 months – That helps keep payments affordable on larger purchases.
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Plus and Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers. Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
Small RV Loan Rates*For new or used off-road motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, Segway™ Human Transporters, and personal watercraft.
Qualified borrowers can finance up to 100% of NADA retail book value or 100% of the purchase price, whichever is less.
|Our Best Rates*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 36 Months||8.60%||$31.61|
|Up to 48 Months||8.85%||$24.81|
|Up to 60 months||9.10%||$20.81|
Rates are effective .
*Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method.
Small Recreational Vehicle Loans is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Taka from Quick and accurate proccess The whole process to get my loan was very fast and the personnel involved was really professional and right on the spot to clarify my questions and proceed with my loan application. I also like the website and mobile app experience, although there's some room for improvement.
Date published: 2017-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by dectec13 from refi of existing RV loan got it done in one phone call and all paperwork done over internet that was awesome
Date published: 2013-10-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by dst from Great Service Really provided excellent loan service. Changed my mind on the loan and DCU was very helpful in changing the loan to fit my needs. Would recommend DCU to my friends and family.
Date published: 2012-10-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by Fred from Long wait times, poor service My loan was transfered from Target Credit Union, and I have been experiencing horribly long wait times when calling in, and poor, uninformed service. Will be looking at a loan pay off as soon as possible without better service.
Date published: 2012-03-06
2014 new Cargo trailer
Looking to purchase a new 2014 Carmate Cargo trailer for my business
Loan applications may be submitted online at www.dcu.org or over the phone with a Live Loan Agent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 800.328.8797 option 3.
Date published: 2014-05-31
How do you determine the book value on a vintage RV
We generally use nadaguides.com to determine the value of an RV. If the year is not available we would require that an appraisal be done by a licensed appraiser.
Date published: 2018-09-04
My Loan was approved in less than 24 hours. DCU stands behind their members 100% when they are in fast need of a loan.
— Earl, East Texas, TX
Easy to apply and the access to Online Banking is very easy and secure. This Credit Union offers one of the lowest APR on their vehicle loans.
— Sunny, Baltimore, MD
Small RV Loan Resources
- Are You Already Approved? – Login to Online Banking and check your Account Manager inbox for a message. If you are, you can accept your approved loan online.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers.
- Payment Protection – Helps relieve the pressure of your loan payments during certain unexpected events.
- Intent to Sell Form – Provide to DCU if you are buying a used Boat or RV through a private sale.
Small RV Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise RV Guide – Great consumer resources for buying and owning RVs.
- StreetWise Boat Guide – Great consumer resources for buying and owning RVs.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreetWise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- How to Make Your Loan Payment – We make it easy to make your loan payment. Find out more about our convenient payment options.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.