Loans for Large Recreational Vehicles
Financing fun times for you and your family
- Apply Now
Large RV Loan Benefits
- Borrow for motor homes, travel trailers, camping trailers
- Same low rates on new and used
- Purchase or refinance with affordable monthly payments
- Borrow up to 90% of purchase price
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
"Easy Loan Process"
The loan process was quick and painless and I feel like we got a really competitive rate. I'd recommend DCU for any of their loan products.
— Jprv, Marlborough, MA
Large RV Loan Benefit Details
- Finance motor homes, travel trailers, or camping trailers
- New or used RVs – with same low fixed rates.
- Borrow up to 90% of purchase price – or NADA book value (whichever is less).
- For purchases and refinancing – Have an existing loan elsewhere? Move it here and save.
- Terms up to 20 years on new RVs – and 10 years on used. That helps keep payments affordable on larger purchases.
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Plus and Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers. Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
- Interest may be tax deductible – RVs with a bathroom, kitchen, and sleeping area are considered a home under IRS rules. Interest on loans to finance them may be deductible on your federal taxes. Visit the IRS web site (irs.gov) for details.
Large RV Loan Financing Rates*For New or Used Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Camping Trailers
Qualified borrowers can finance up to 90% of NADA retail book value or 90% of the purchase price, whichever is less.
|Our Best Rates*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 60 months
Minimum Loan Amount $5,000
|Up to 72 months
Minimum Loan Amount $15,000
|Up to 84 months
Minimum Loan Amount $15,000
|Up to 120 months
Minimum Loan Amount $25,000
|Up to 180 months
Minimum Loan A Mount $50,000
|Up to 240 months
Minimum Loan Amount $75,000
Rates are effective .
*Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method.
Large Recreational Vehicle Loans is rated out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Duane from Everything has been great Every aspect of dealing with DCU has been outstanding!!
Date published: 2018-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt from This product has great features The entire process from application to loan closing was very user friendly and easy. The staff is also very friendly and professional. Great to work with
Date published: 2018-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ken P from Nice to offer products to members without a hard credit check to drop their beacon!! Solar financing experience was great. The DCU mobile app is so very handy. The offering of several different types of loans without a hard credit check is awesome
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tanya324 from excellent service again Jill was able to get our loan set up quickly and without any issues. Great customer service.
Date published: 2017-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul54 from Outstanding service from DCU once again Applied on line, approved online, money transferred to Dealership by 10 am. What more can I say?
Date published: 2017-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by sunny from Great Service and fast results Great Service and fast results and best rates i will recommend to everyone
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Camper from Great service! Customer service is outstanding. I had a check for my RV loan in my hand within 48 hours. Unbelievable!
Date published: 2017-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by ribs81 from This product has great features I was happy with the customer service and interest rates. I would recommend DCU to anyone looking for a credit union to bank with.
Date published: 2016-11-05
Do you need to insure a travel trailer with a loan from DCU?
Yes full coverage insurance
Date published: 2018-06-16
on an rv loan forr $27000 what would be the max term in months available and best interest rate for that term.
I think max is 72 months and depend on your credit i got 30k for 6.74%
Date published: 2017-12-30
Can you get pre approved before finding a suitable camper?
yes you can get preapproved
Date published: 2017-12-30
What Is the maximum age that you will finance
What is the maximum age of vehicle (RV) you will finance and the term and LTV that is allowed?
The vehicle age can vary, as long as, the value of the vehicle is more than the loan amount being requested. If there are concerns, you may be required to obtain an appraisal at your expense.
Date published: 2014-09-06
What is the Loan Term for an RV that is 25 years old ?
Can you please give a table of loan terms of RV 10, 15, 20, 25 years old
The age of the Recreational Vehicle would only be considered in regards to determining the current value. We will finance a vehicle that is over 12 years old, depending on the member's relationship with DCU and credit history. Term lengths will depend on the amount being borrowed and are as follows: •$5K for 60 Months •$10K for 84 Months •$25K for 144 Months •$50K for 180 Months •$75K for 240 Months
Date published: 2018-03-30
Everyone was very helpful. You have helped us more than you know by allowing us to have a payment that we can afford. Thank you DCU!.
— MINNERHEAD1 , Lebanon, MO
Our application was processed quickly and without any problems. That alone makes dealing with DCU a pleasure.
— Anu, Raymond, NH
Large RV Loan Resources
- Are You Already Approved? – Login to Online Banking and check your Account Manager inbox for a message. If you are, you can accept your approved loan online.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers.
- Payment Protection – Helps relieve the pressure of your loan payments during certain unexpected events.
- Intent to Sell Form – Provide to DCU if you are buying a used RV through a private sale.
Large RV Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise RV Guide – Great consumer resources for buying and owning RVs.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreetWise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- How to Make Your Loan Payment – We make it easy to make your loan payment. Find out more about our convenient payment options.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.