Traditional signature loan cash for any purpose
- Apply Now
Personal Loan Benefits
- Terms up to 60 months
- Competitive fixed rates
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
Thank you DCU for helping me achieve my financial goals and eliminate debt in 3 years as opposed to 10!
— Bkitten22, Ayer, MA
Personal Loan Details
- Terms up to 60 months – That helps keep payments affordable on larger loan amounts.
- Competitive fixed rates – Your rate and payment remain the same for the life of your loan.
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Plus and Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers. Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
Money-Saving Alternatives to Personal Loans
While a Personal Loan is convenient, it may not always be the most economical way to finance what you want to buy. Here are two money-saving alternatives...
- Borrow against your car If you have equity in your car, you can borrow against that equity with a DCU Auto Loan. The rates are much lower because you're pledging your vehicle as collateral on the loans.
- Borrow against your home If you have equity in your home, you can borrow against that equity with a DCU Mortgage or Home Equity Loan. The rates are typically the lowest available because you're pledging your home as collateral on the loans.
Personal Loan Rates
|Our Best Rate*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 60 Months||9.00%||$20.76|
Rates are effective .
*Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
H1 visa holders qualify for personal loans?
Will I be able to get a consolidation loan with only working for two months?
How long can the bill consolidation loan be for? 5 years, 10 years etc.
Property without house yet
Customer service was exceptional!!! They explained everything in detail to me and their responsiveness was amazing. I would recommend DCU for anyone looking for a loan.
— Lyn, Raleigh, NC
"Great Customer Service "
My experience with DCU has always been positive.The representatives are helpful and friendly. The process is very smooth and effortless.
— Peggy, Franklin, MA
Personal Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreeWwise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- How to Make Your Loan Payment – We make it easy to make your loan payment. Find out more about our convenient payment options.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Online Banking Automatic Transfers.