Debt Consolidation Loan
Consolidate your credit card balances or other debt into one loan.
- Apply Now
Debt Consolidation Loan Benefits
- Consolidate your loan balances into one loan with a manageable monthly payment
- Terms up to 60 months
- Competitive fixed rates
- Save with Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
Thank you DCU for helping me achieve my financial goals and eliminate debt in 3 years as opposed to 10!
— Bkitten22, Ayer, MA
Debt Consolidation Loan Details
- Consolidate your credit card balances or other debt into one loan with a manageable monthly payment.
- Terms up to 60 months – That helps keep payments affordable on larger loan amounts.
- Competitive fixed rates – Your rate and payment remain the same for the life of your loan.
- Save with Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers. Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
Debt Consolidation Loan Rates
|Our Best Rate*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 60 Months||9.00%||$20.76|
Rates are effective .
*Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Are you required to close credit cards with debt consolidation loan?
What credit bureau does your bank pull from?
Around what range of a credit score do you look for in a debt consolidation loan? Also, what type of effect does applying have on the credit score?
if you own a car, can you use it for collateral for a personal loan?
What if I owe on a loan & need to apply for another?
Customer service was exceptional!!! They explained everything in detail to me and their responsiveness was amazing. I would recommend DCU for anyone looking for a loan.
— Lyn, Raleigh, NC
"Great Customer Service "
My experience with DCU has always been positive.The representatives are helpful and friendly. The process is very smooth and effortless.
— Peggy, Franklin, MA
Debt Consolidation Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreeWwise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Online Banking Automatic Transfers.