Classic and Antique Auto Loans
Great values on antique and classic auto financing
- Apply Now
Classic and Antique Auto Loan Benefits
- Finance your roadworthy antique and classic cars
- Also for replica and completed kit cars
- Up to 90% of appraised value
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment
Please refer to Details and Rates tabs for additional information and important disclosures.
Simple and easy, DCU way every day. Proud customer for 14+ years and counting...
— GSUN, Haymarket, VA
Classic and Antique Auto Loans Benefit Details
- Finance your roadworthy antique or classic car
- Also used to finance replica and completed kit cars
- Borrow up to 90% of appraised value for up to 10 years – For qualified borrowers.
- Save with Plus and Relationship benefits and electronic payment Save on rates when you qualify for Plus and Relationship benefits on your DCU Checking Account and make payments electronically (payment by transfer in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Touch Telephone Teller, DCU ATM, or internal DCU automatic transfers). Add 0.50% to rate for other payment methods.
- Other details – All vehicles must be titled. No reconstructed vehicles. Proof of insurance is required (full coverage, liability and collision).
Classic and Antique Auto Loan Rates*
Antique vehicles, Classic vehicles, and Kit Cars (completed kit and replicas).
Certain Classic and Antique vehicles may require an appraisal to determine their value and may subject to a maximum loan of 90% of the appraised value.
|Our Best Rates*|
|Terms / Features||Annual Percentage Rate||Estimated Monthly Payment
|Up to 36 Months||5.24%||$30.08|
|Up to 48 Months||5.24%||$23.14|
|Up to 65 Months||5.24%||$17.70|
|Up to 72 Months||6.24%||$16.69|
|Up to 84 Months||7.64%||$15.41|
|Up to 120 Months||7.64%||$11.94|
Rates are effective .
* Rates are determined by your personal credit history, account relationship, and payment method. Rates listed are for consumer loans. Rates on commercial vehicle loans are 1% to 3% over rates listed. Certain Business Vehicle and Equipment loans may be subject to a maximum loan of 80% of the purchase price.
What are my options for a 1966 Ford Mustang? I saw from previous question that you offer up to 40 year old car.
Classic Car Loan
Currently looking into purchasing a 2002 year vehicle. Car is a limited edition, 1 of 2000 or so made.
Minimum, maximun amount financed
Loan for 2001 Toyota Land cruiser
"DCU Is Awesome!"
DCU exceeded all my expectations and I was pleasantly surprised by their excellent customer service.
— Bharath, Sunnyvale, CA
"Fantastic All Around"
AAA service, AAA product from AAA company! Way to go on keeping your customers happy!
— Marinskas, Arlington, VA
Classic and Antique Car Loan Resources
- Are You Already Approved? – Login to Online Banking and check your Account Manager inbox for a message. If you are, you can accept your approved loan online.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization (.pdf format) – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers.
- Payment Protection – Helps relieve the pressure of your loan payments during certain unexpected events.
- DCU Auto Insurance – You can count on us for good service, good value, and expert help in choosing the best auto insurance solution for you and your family.
- Intent to Sell Form – Provide to DCU if you are buying a classic or antique car through a private sale.
Classic and Antique Car Loan Related Links
- Loan Calculator – Use these calculators to determine an approximate loan payment based on the loan amount (loan cash), term, and credit history standing. This helps you see if a loan will fit within your budget.
- StreetWise Available Cash Calculator – Learn the most you should pay for your next car and the amount of cash your desired loan payment will get you.
- StreetWise Auto Buyers Guide – Use this guide to help ensure you negotiate the best deal before purchasing your next vehicle.
- StreetWise Guide to Credit – StreetWise guide helps you understand how credit works, how to use it responsibly, how to know if you are having difficulty with it, and what to do if you are.
- How to Make Your Loan Payment – We make it easy to make your loan payment. Find out more about our convenient payment options.
- Skip a Payment (.pdf format) – You have the option to skip a loan payment without impacting your credit rating.
- Calculate Finance Charges – Sometime members have questions about how Finance Charges or Interest on their DCU loan accounts are calculated. This information is designed to make the information in your loan disclosures a little easier to understand.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Financial Wellness and Recovery – Learn what DCU can do for you if you are now or think you may soon experience a financial setback. The earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.