To receive your statements, new DCU Visa® Credit Cards, new DCU Check (Debit) Cards, and other credit union mail without delay, we always need your current address on file. We need your email address to notify you that your eStatements are ready to view. It's also important for us to have your current home and office phone number so we can reach you quickly when necessary.
If your mailing address, email address, or phone numbers have or will soon change, you have several options to give us the information:
- Online Banking – Log on, and select the 'Update my information' link under your name and address on the right. This will give you a form where you can change your address, phone number, and email address.
- The Information Center – Call us at 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797, weekdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern time. For security reasons, you'll be asked questions to positively establish your identity and authority to change your address.
- By Mail – Please complete and submit the Membership Change Form to:
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Account Services
- PO Box 9130
- Marlborough, MA 01752-9130
- By Fax - Fax your completed Membership Change Form to us at 866.874.7820.