DCU Business Savings Accounts
Complete security, convenient access, and competitive returns.
- Open Now
Business Savings Accounts Benefits
- Competitive dividend rates
- Multiple savings options for your business
- Two IRA options for your employees
- Convenient Access
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
"I Love DCU"
DCU is always great in all respects. I have been enjoying DCU for the last 15 years.
— Sri dumpala, Frisco, Texas
Business Savings Details
- Competitive dividend rates – Most of the high value savings products available to all DCU members are available to your business with typically at the same great rates and terms.
Multiple savings options for your business – Choose from these options:
- Savings Account – Open one under your business name. It offers a competitive dividend rate and is the key to unlocking the door to DCU's other quality products and services.
- Tiered Money Market Account – With a low minimum investment, you can earn competitive dividends above the basic savings account in a Tiered Money Market Account. The greater your balance, the higher the dividends you earn. All funds can be withdrawn anytime, 24 hours a day, with no minimum withdrawal amount.
- Certificates – With a low minimum balance, DCU Certificates allow you to lock in our highest rates and maximize your return. Choose terms from 3 to 60 months.
Two IRA options for your employees – Our IRA Certificates, Money Market IRAs, and Savings IRAs may all be used as with employer-sponsored Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP) and Saving Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE). Learn more about our IRA choices.
Convenient Access – Just some of the ways you can access your DCU business accounts include...
- Online Banking – You get free 24-hour internet access to your business accounts.
- Mobile Banking – You get free 24-hour access with your iPhone, iPad, Droid phone, and nearly every web-connected mobile device.
- Online Deposit – Deposit checks free by scanner or the camera in your smartphone or iPad2.
- Easy Touch Telephone Teller System – Make transfers, withdrawals by check, and more. Just call 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797 from any touch-tone phone and select 6. Easy Touch is free and is available 24 hours a day.
- DCU ATMs – You can make unlimited withdrawals, deposits, transfers, or verify your balances free at our conveniently located DCU ATMs.
- Balance inquiries and withdrawals are $1.50 each. Some institutions may charge you extra to use their ATMs.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA – Learn more about insurance on all your savings at DCU and how to maximize your coverage.
Terms and conditions of DCU's Business Accounts and available products and services are printed in DCU's Truth-in-Savings Disclosure and Account Agreements, Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreements, and Certificate Disclosure and Agreement. Fees and/or Service Charges are printed in DCU's Schedule of Fees and Service Charges. Current rate information is printed in DCU's Rate Information sheet. All of the above are available at any DCU Branch or by calling the Information Center.
"DCU is Very Helpful and Convenient"
I have been a DCU member for 27 years and have never been disappointed. That is why I went to DCU to help with my new business account.
— Bob, Hollis, New Hampshire
Easy Ways To Apply Today
Refer to the Resources tab and complete the appropriate Business Account Application to open your account today. If you have any questions regarding DCU's Business Accounts or any of our other products and services, please call the Information Center, weekdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern time.
"DCU Has All the Products to Meet My Personal and Business Needs"
Financial products to help grow my business services.
— Marketing25, Sandy Springs, Georgia
Related Links and Forms
- About NCUA Insurance – Complete information and details about NCUA Insurance.
- Truth-in-Savings Disclosure (.pdf format) – Covers disclosures related to all DCU savings and checking accounts. DCU's Funds Availability Policies are covered here.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreements (.pdf format) – This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Check Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- Funds Availability Policy – This covers DCU's policies regarding holds on deposits.
- Sole Proprietor Application (Business Account) (.pdf format)– If you are in DCU's field of membership you can open a DCU Business Account.
- Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership/Company, Corporation Application (Business Account) (.pdf format) – If all partners in your Partnership, members of your Limited Liability Company or stockholders or your Corporation are within DCU's field of membership, you can open a DCU Business Account.
- QuickApp for Business Online Deposit – Apply now for Business Online Deposit.
- Authorization to Obtain Financial Services – DCU requires the authorization of either all business owners or of the duly elected secretary authorized to act on their behalf in order to act on an application for membership. Please use this form if you do not have an existing resolution to provide.
- Business Account Change Form (.pdf format) – Members with existing DCU business checking and savings account use this form to change account information.