Premier Business Checking
Earn High Tiered Dividends
- Open Now
Premier Business Checking Benefits
- Earn competitive tiered dividends on your entire daily balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Business debit card*
- Free online, mobile, and branch access
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
"Small Business Account"
I was looking for a business account that I could manage online, be free of fees etc., and one that I could trust. I have found that in DCU.
— Lean LLC, Athens, Alabama
Premier Business Checking Details
If you keep $20,000 or more in your account, you'll earn high dividends and save on small business checking account fees with DCU Premier Business Checking. Plus it's loaded with great benefits and free services banks love to charge your business for.
- Earn competitive tiered dividends on your entire daily balance Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly based on your daily balance. The dividend rate you earn is based on rate tier your balance falls each day.
- You account is free when you maintain your daily balance at $20,000 or more If it drops below during the month, there is a flat $25 fee for that month.
- Unlimited check writing Deposit up to 20 items per day free. Above 20, there is a 10¢ per item processing charge.
- Business debit card DCU Visa® Debit Card for Businesses. Up to 4 per business account.
- Free online, mobile, and branch access – You can access your account 24 hours a day using any DCU ATM, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller. You can access your account in any DCU branch and make deposits online anytime with a scanner or camera in your smart phone by Online Deposit.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA – Learn more about insurance on all your savings at DCU and how to maximize your coverage.
Some institutions may charge you extra to use their ATMs. To avoid surcharges, use a different ATM or make purchases with your Debit Card instead of cash.
Premier Business Checking Rates
|Minimum / Terms||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|When daily balance is $400,000 or more||0.20%||0.20%|
|When daily balance is $150,000 to $399,999||0.15%||0.15%|
|When daily balance is $75,000 to $149,999||0.10%||0.10%|
|When daily balance is $20,000 to $74,999||0.05%||0.05%|
Rates are effective .
Please refer to DCU's Truth-in-Savings Disclosures and Account Agreements.
Premier Business Checking Fees
If daily balance of at least $20,000 maintained during the month.
Fee charged If daily balance falls below $20,000 during the month.
Business Accounts Deposit
|20 Items or Less||FREE|
|Over 20 Items||$ .10/item|
What is my membership number
Is the member number different than the account number?
"Kept DCU For My Business, Been A Member Over 10 Years!"
Can't imagine using another bank, their hours are great for small business owners and the lack of unnecessary fees explain why they are so easy to work with. Never a hassle! I recommend DCU to any friend, family, and even other business owners!
— Veteran HVAC, Clinton, Massachusetts
Easy Ways To Apply Today
Refer to the Resources tab and complete the appropriate Business Account Application to open your account today. For more information about DCU Premier Business Checking or other products and services, visit your nearest branch or call the Information Center at 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797.
Having earlier been a member of DCU, I opened my own company and opted for DCU for my Business accounts. I looked at other options but none were as customer friendly as DCU. A lot of features in their website you will not get at other banks. Their rates for loans are low and hassle free to obtain. I would definitely recommend DCU.
— Abby, Newton, Massachusetts
Related Links and Forms
- About NCUA Insurance – Complete information and details about NCUA Insurance.
- Truth-in-Savings Disclosure (.pdf format) – Covers disclosures related to all DCU savings and checking accounts. DCU's Funds Availability Policies are covered here.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreements (.pdf format) – This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- Funds Availability Policy – This covers DCU's policies regarding holds on deposits.
- Sole Proprietor Application (Business Account) (.pdf format)– If you are in DCU's field of membership you can open a DCU Business Account.
- Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership/Company, Corporation Application (Business Account) (.pdf format) – If all partners in your Partnership, members of your Limited Liability Company or stockholders or your Corporation are within DCU's field of membership, you can open a DCU Business Account.
- QuickApp for Business Online Deposit – Apply now for Business Online Deposit.
- Authorization to Obtain Financial Services – DCU requires the authorization of either all business owners or of the duly elected secretary authorized to act on their behalf in order to act on an application for membership. Please use this form if you do not have an existing resolution to provide.
- Business Account Change Form (.pdf format) – Members with existing DCU business checking and savings account use this form to change account information.
- Certification of Ultimate Beneficial Owners (.pdf format) – Must be completed by the person opening a new account on behalf of a legal entity
- StreetWise Checking Account Guide – Explains the benefits of checking accounts, how they work, how to use them, and how to choose them.