DCU Business Checking
You can save your business hundreds in fees each year
- Open Now
Basic Business Checking Benefits
- No minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Business debit card*
- Free online, mobile, and branch access
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
"Small Business Account"
I was looking for a business account that I could manage online, was free of fees, and one that I could trust. I have found that in DCU.
— Lean LLC, Athens, Alabama
If your business checking account is at a bank, chances are you're paying big fees or getting little for the huge minimum balance you're forced to keep. Take a close look at your statement. You're in for a shock. Do they really want your business?
When you swap your old checking account for a DCU Business Checking, you can save your business hundreds in fees each year. There are no monthly service fees and no minimum balances. You get unlimited check writing, no fees to call us, no fees to use a teller. Plus it's loaded with great benefits and free services banks love to charge your business for.
Business Checking Benefits
- No minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees
- Unlimited check writing Deposit up to 20 items per day free. Above 20, there is a 10¢ per item processing charge.
- Business debit card DCU Visa® Debit Card for Businesses. Up to 4 per business account.
- Free online, mobile, and branch access – You can access your account 24 hours a day using any DCU ATM, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller. You can access your account in any DCU branch and make deposits online anytime with a scanner or camera in your smart phone by Online Deposit.
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA – Learn more about insurance on all your savings at DCU and how to maximize your coverage.
Some institutions may charge you extra to use their ATMs. To avoid surcharges, use a different ATM or make purchases with your Debit Card instead of cash.
Please refer to DCU's Truth-in-Savings Disclosure and Account Agreements, and Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreements.
Business Checking Fees
Monthly Maintenance Fee: DCU FREE Checking
No minimum balance required.
Business Accounts Deposit
|20 Items or Less||FREE|
|Over 20 Items||$ .10/item|
Can multiple checking accounts be open for same business?
A check I wrote was deposited in an account in another country. When will it clear DCU?
Is there a fee for opening a personal or business checking account?
Can I view my personal and business accounts under same login and transfer funds between the two electronically?
If I have a DCU business checking account but no DCU branch nearby how do I deposit checks I receive.
"Kept DCU For My Business, Been A Member Over 10 Years!"
Can't imagine using another bank. Their hours are great for small business owners and the lack of unnecessary fees explains why they are so easy to work with. Never a hassle! I recommend DCU to any friend, family, and even other business owners!
— Veteran HVAC, Clinton, Massachusetts
Open a Business Checking Account Today
Refer to the Resources tab and complete the appropriate Business Account Application to open your account today. For more information about DCU Business Checking or other products and services, visit your nearest DCU branch or call the Information Center at 508.263.6700 or 800.328.8797.
Having earlier been a member of DCU, I opened my own company and opted for DCU for my Business accounts. I looked at other options but none were as customer friendly as DCU. A lot of features on their website you will not get at other banks. Their rates for loans are low and hassle free to obtain. I would definitely recommend DCU.
— Abby, Newton, Massachusetts
Related Links and Forms
- About NCUA Insurance – Complete information and details about NCUA Insurance.
- Truth-in-Savings Disclosure (.pdf format) – Covers disclosures related to all DCU savings and checking accounts. DCU's Funds Availability Policies are covered here.
- Schedule of Fees and Service Charges – Details regarding member benefits that may help you avoid fees.
- Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreements (.pdf format) – This covers disclosures related to DCU electronic services such as Debit Cards, ATM Cards, Online Banking, and Easy Touch Telephone Teller system.
- Funds Availability Policy – This covers DCU's policies regarding holds on deposits.
- Sole Proprietor Application (Business Account) (.pdf format)– If you are in DCU's field of membership you can open a DCU Business Account.
- Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership/Company, Corporation Application (Business Account) (.pdf format) – If all partners in your Partnership, members of your Limited Liability Company or stockholders or your Corporation are within DCU's field of membership, you can open a DCU Business Account.
- QuickApp for Business Online Deposit – Apply now for Business Online Deposit.
- Authorization to Obtain Financial Services – DCU requires the authorization of either all business owners or of the duly elected secretary authorized to act on their behalf in order to act on an application for membership. Please use this form if you do not have an existing resolution to provide.
- Business Account Change Form (.pdf format) – Members with existing DCU business checking and savings account use this form to change account information.
- StreetWise Checking Account Guide – Explains the benefits of checking accounts, how they work, how to use them, and how to choose them.