Printable Applications and Forms Menu
Download and Print Forms
Savings and Checking Applications and Related Forms
- New Membership Application – Join DCU and open a variety of savings, checking, and loan accounts with one form.
- Checking and Savings Application – Open Checking, Savings, and Money Market Accounts. Request DCU Visa Debit Cards.
- Update Contact Information Form – For address, phone number(s), and/or email address changes.
- Name Change Form – Use this form to notify DCU that your name has legally changed.
- Add Joint Owner to Existing Account Form – Use this form to add a joint owner to an existing account.
- Automatic Transfer Authorization – Have DCU set up recurring automatic transfers from checking and savings to other accounts. (Note: you can also set up automatic transfers yourself through Online Banking in more ways.
- Certificate Application and Disclosure – Open all types of DCU Certificate Accounts.
- Authorization and Agreement for Pre-authorized Payments – Make recurring transfers from your account at another financial institution to your DCU checking or savings accounts.
- Authorization to Obtain Financial Services – DCU requires the authorization of either all business owners or of the duly elected secretary authorized to act on their behalf in order to act on an application for membership. Please use this form if you do not have an existing resolution to provide.
- Business Account Application – Members with businesses eligible for DCU membership use one of these forms to open savings and checking accounts.
- Business Account Change Form – Members with existing DCU business checking and savings account use this form to change account information.
- Checking Account Switch Kit – DCU now offers ClickSWITCH for you to quickly and securely switch your current online bill payments, automated payments and direct deposits from your existing financial institution's accounts to your new DCU checking account.
- Direct Deposit of Federal Recurring Payments – Use this form to have DCU set up direct deposit of your Social Security or federal pension to your DCU account.
- Change of Ownership Authorization with Full Consent Application – Use to remove a joint owner with their consent from any or all of your DCU accounts.
- Change of Ownership Authorization with Limited Consent Application – Use to remove a joint owner without their consent from any or all of your DCU accounts.
- Deceased Member (Care/of) Address Change Form – Use this form ONLY to change an address on the Primary account of a deceased member to ensure the appropriate verified party receives all future DCU mailings (statements, tax forms, etc.).
- Domestic Wire Transfer Form – Now available in Online Banking. Use to request a wire transfer from your DCU account to an account at another U.S. institution.
- International Wire Transfer Form – Now available in Online Banking. Use to request a wire transfer from your DCU account to an account at an institution outside of the United States.
- Trust Application and Disclosure – to establish a new DCU Trust Account.
- Mail In Deposit Form – For mail in deposits–-–Type, Print and Mail your own Deposit Slip from home.
Loan Applications and Related Forms
- Secured Visa Agreement and Disclosure – Use to open a Secured Visa Account.
- Visa Authorized User Application – Use to give other individuals access to your Visa account when they are not co-borrowers.
- Vehicle Loan Application – Use to apply for DCU Vehicle Loans if you don't want to apply online.
- Authorization and Agreement for Pre-authorized Payments – Make recurring transfers from your account at another financial institution to your DCU loan account.
- Authorization and Agreement for Pre-authorized Withdrawals – Make recurring transfers from your DCU account to another financial institution.
- Intent to Sell Form – Provide to DCU if you are buying a vehicle through a private sale.
- Loan Payment Method Authorization – Use to have DCU set up electronic loan payments by transfer from your DCU savings or checking account. Note: you can set this up on your own with Internet Online Banking Automatic Transfers.
- Commercial Loan Payoff Request Form – Use this form to request a Commercial Loan Payoff.
- Mortgage Payoff Form – Use this form to request a Mortgage Payoff.
- Subordination Request Form – To request a subordination agreement on a Home Equity Loan.
- Skip A Payment – Use each time you want to skip a payment on an eligible DCU loan.
- Credit Report Direct Dispute Form – Please use the Credit Report Direct Dispute Form to report inaccurate information involving your account with DCU that is listed on a credit report.