Mortgages By Phone
Apply for a mortgage or pre-qualification by phone
Applying for a DCU Mortgage By Phone
How to Apply by Phone
If you are ready to buy your dream home, get approved, or find out how much of a mortgage you can afford, call us at 800-328-8797 (select 3), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, or Saturday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Eastern time.
A representative is always happy to answer your questions, take your mortgage application and walk you through the entire process right over the phone.
Once you close your loan, DCU will service your mortgage for the life of your loan. You'll avoid the hassles of a financial institution selling your mortgage servicing over and over again.
Get a Pre-Qualification
Get pre-qualified for a DCU mortgage by calling 800-328-8797 and selecting 3. It only takes a few minutes.
In order to speed up the application process, we recommend gathering the information listed below:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your 5-digit zip code
- Numeric portion of your residence
- Your 2-digit birth year
- Total gross annual income borrower and co-borrower (before taxes) You may exclude alimony/child support if you don't want it to be considered.
- Total monthly debt payment for both borrower and co-borrower. Exclude your primary mortgage or rent payment. Include:
- Installment loans
- Minimum monthly payments for credit cards
- Alimony/child support
Related Services and Tools
- DCU Mortgage Center Read about everything DCU has to offer to finance your next home or refinance the one you're in.
- DCU Mortgage Rates Find out the best rates for our many different types of mortgages
- StreetWise Homebuyers and Mortgages Guide Learn how to choose, buy and finance a home.
- DCU Realty Search for homes, get training and guidance in the search, purchase, negotiation, and financing process.
- Homeowners Insurance from DCU Good service, good value, and expert help in choosing the best homeowners or renters insurance solution for you and your family.